Rimmel Lasting Finish - Kasbah

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/11/2014 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This colour shows up as a nudey, peachy apricot on me. It is my go-to peach shade that doesn't wash me out. The formula is most similar to a satin, and it gives pretty opaque coverage. Skin tones NC40 and darker will find this to be a nice peach nude, on lighter tones, this may read as a terracotta shade.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

My new FAV Rimmel lipstick...I love my Kate Moss 14 and my Heather Shimmer (been wearing that one since the 90's, I'm old lol)...I had NO idea they made this one, or just ignored it for too long. I'm (East) Indian, so it comes off as a nude orange / peach-esque color on my lips. But I love it!! I've soooo many oranges in my collection, but this one just is now my every-day go-to as it's not red orange like my Maybelline. Love the packaging since they now have the click so that the lid closes firmly. I also love the smell of the Rimmel lipsticks. Even if / when orange goes out of style, I will STILL wear this lipstick as it suits me! Oh, and I paid a mere 4.99 for it as well :)

on 5/15/2014 11:49:00 PM

Kasbah is a desert sort of color, entirely unique. It is a medium brown-orange on me, and looks more flattering than the more typical nude colors that sometimes look ashy on me. Kasbah is somewhat like a bronze but without the shimmer or frost common to bronze lipsticks. It resembles a somewhat pinker shade of Revlon's Sandlewood Beige. It's a sultry sort of color that can compliment a variety of skin tones. For me this is the perfect late summer/fall shade. I haven't seen this color around in quite awhile so I hope it's not discontinued. The staying power is excellent, and the feel of the lipstick going on hits the spot (not too slick, not too waxy). Rimmel has thought everything through on this Lasting Finish line, right down to the mild, unobtrusive scent. This is a keeper in my collection.

on 4/8/2013 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I picked this up from walgreens for $3.49. I was hoping the color would pull some pink tones in it but on me it's mostly orange. I am very fairy and cool toned so it's not quite the right shade for me. I still use it by dabbing it on with my finger over pinkish lip balm and it looks really cute. I also dab it on my cheeks sometimes. It does have a scent, I can't really put my finger on it, but it's not really offensive. The packaging is super cheap and I'm afraid the cap will come off in my purse. Overall, I'm making use of it but would not repurchase the shade

on 1/31/2013 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Average lipstick with a great colour selection, I really love this one for my warm skin tone.

on 4/14/2012 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

This lipstick is does not flatter my NC44 complexion at all! It really makes me look sick. I'm going to classify this shade as in the orange family, like a burnt orange color. Hopefully it will look better when I darken up in the summer because I don't want to throw it away.

on 3/29/2012 10:54:00 PM

On me this lipstick looks like burnt orange/terracotta with a satin finish. If you look good in Revlon Sandalwood Beige or NYX Herades you should look good in this. Although I prefer unfragranced products the fragrance is inoffensive, a sort of butterscotch taste and smell. Lasting power is not great but for the price that's not really an issue.

on 3/22/2011 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I can't believe that I never did this review . this is a very pretty color but it can be tricky . Its very sexy , very innocent , very sophisticated IF you can handle the orange .

on 8/5/2010 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I've been trying to branch out lately with L/S colors but always seem to gravitate (and purchase) basically the same thing. I was determined to try something different when I spotted this shade. And to think I almost passed it by...Yikes! I LOVE IT!!! This color is hard to describe but it's like a nude shade with the volume turned way up. There is an orange cast but more like a reddish brick tone (not too red) that really flatters. More warm, I think. Strange... because this just lights up my cool (NW25) toned complexion. The staying power is pretty good and it doesn't bleed. Way more hydrating than many of the other lipstick brands I've tried.The smell is kinda funky...like the lipsticks of long ago but not unpleasant. All and all I love this lipstick and will repurchase.

Love it. The texture is so nice! I wouldn't say this color would be flattering on everyone (especially those with tanned skin, it's too orangey for that), but I love the nude-orange-pinkish color. I would definitely buy this again!