Rimmel Lasting Finish - Kasbah

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/8/2013 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I picked this up from walgreens for $3.49. I was hoping the color would pull some pink tones in it but on me it's mostly orange. I am very fairy and cool toned so it's not quite the right shade for me. I still use it by dabbing it on with my finger over pinkish lip balm and it looks really cute. I also dab it on my cheeks sometimes. It does have a scent, I can't really put my finger on it, but it's not really offensive. The packaging is super cheap and I'm afraid the cap will come off in my purse. Overall, I'm making use of it but would not repurchase the shade

on 1/31/2013 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Average lipstick with a great colour selection, I really love this one for my warm skin tone.

on 3/28/2011 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Kasbah is one of my favorite lipsticks ever. I love the peachy apricot
color, creamy texture, price, everything. Has a taste sort of like
Dr. Pepper. Some comparable colors I have in other lines are
Sandalwood Beige by Revlon, and BE Sweet Apricot.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Well, I wouldn't buy it again, but that is no fault of the formula. It's creamy and comfortable, and the wear is longer than average. The color is lovely a terracotta to me. Unfortunately it reads a bit too orange on me and makes my face just look slightly off....I'm fair neutral leaning to cool, with blue-gray eyes and dark blond hair.

What I do love is to mix this lippy in with another, cooler and more pink shade, and it becomes just perfect. I'll hang on to it for that!

on 11/13/2009 4:52:00 PM

Edit: I realized that this is WAY too warm/dark for me. Also, the scent got very irritating... too sickly sweet.

I am neutral-leaning-to-warm NC25, Asian. On my not-so-pigmented lips, this is a beautiful, warm, shimmer-free terracotta. I use very little of this lipstick because it's so pigmented. The scent is a little overwhelming, but I can deal.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a wonderful warm terracotta color that compliments my asian NC30ish skin wonderfully. Rimmel's lipstick packaging has gotten a major facelift and they now come packaged in a sleek reddish brown plastic case with a little crown embossed in the top of the cap--very cute! There is a slight flowery smell but it's nothing overpowering at all and certainly much, much better than the old fragrance of Rimmel lipsticks, which was so reminiscent of baby powder that I could not stand wearing them.

This lipstick is richly pigmented and long-wearing but it can be very drying and if I'm not careful this will accentuate even the slightest bit of flaking on my lips! That's the only reason I give this a three. The color itself is easily a four or higher...I just wish it were more moisturizing!

on 9/1/2008 9:14:00 AM

I got this because in VerdantGreen's pic, it was a beautiful soft orangey-red. I needed it. However, when I got it, it's more of a warm pink with a bit of orange and appears more opaque than in her pic. Strange. I still like it though. It's a nice natural-lipcolor-with-a-kick on me (super yellowy asian).
I'm not digging the scent though. It's pretty strong and smells like SweetTarts.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have olive skin and dark hair and eyes, and this is the perfect spicy orange color for me. It flatters my coloring, and it isn't too matte. It's creamy, it doesn't bleed, and it's reasonably long lasting too. You can get it on sale for a few dollars at Walgreen's, and it's a great deal. Definitely recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

wonderful color. not too glittery/frosty and not too matte. this is a "julianne moore" color. perfect for natural redheads !!! not too orange but not too brown either. looks really natural on, and does not make my lips look dry like some LS do.

on 12/19/2005 12:37:00 PM

This is a very pretty, sheer cinnamon/coral color with a slight gold shimmer--it's peach and orange and pink and red and beige all mixed up and makes a subtle but nicely face-brightening color for this PPP-MMM/AAB. I don't enjoy the slight fruity scent, but it's not terrible. The packaging is really flimsy and the cap always seems like it's going to fall off, but the price is so nice (around 3 USD) that I can't complain too much. Would repurchase.