RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Kasbah

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/11/2004 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This color is from the 'Lasting Finish' collection. I really like this lipstick! Good color intensity, and relatively good staying power (although nothing special, it's just a lipstick!). It stays in place, doesn't run or slide around, yet it isn't at all drying. It has a lovely, slightly chocolately smell. I like this lipstick a lot and will try other colors from this collection!

on 5/4/2005 7:37:00 PM

A lipstick that goes on very smoothly. Very classy packaging too, and at a reasonable price. Personally, I felt that this color - an orange-brown with a hint of pink, was a little loud on my warm PPP skin, although it was a *very nice* color and complemented my skin - gave my cheeks a hint of glow. But it's not the type of shade you can put on with an 'unmade' face. I'm more used to neutral, lighter shades, so I'll be using this only on certain occasions. In the meantime, am still looking for a good, casual, everyday shade. UPDATE 05/10/05: I found a way to tone down this color to a lovely peach - I apply a layer of Mark's Fresh Kiss Nekkid lipstick (a nude brown) and then Kasbah, and it ends up looking very beautiful!

on 5/10/2008 11:56:00 PM

I just got the new 8 hour version, which I very much like, but it seems to be missing the gold sparkle mentioned in earlier reviews. The color is even more flattering than I imagined, as I was alittle nervous of the "orange" but it compliments my skin tone perfectly.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Beautiful Terracotta shade...but runs more orange on my pigmented lips..not complaining though because orange looks fantastic on me!!! This brings out the light gold/brown flecks in my honey colored eyes....AMAZING!!! I like to wear this with a natural looking eye though...because it overpowers my light olive complexion if I put heavy eye makeup with this shade.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

wow another winner from rimmel. color me impressed their lipstick line is to die for. this color is just divine. it's like this pretty gold like peach. not sure how else to describe it but it really compliments my nc15 skin and red hair. lovely! wear is pretty good and i haven't noticed any bleeding when paired wtih a lipliner.