Rimmel Lasting Finish - Kasbah

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

wow another winner from rimmel. color me impressed their lipstick line is to die for. this color is just divine. it's like this pretty gold like peach. not sure how else to describe it but it really compliments my nc15 skin and red hair. lovely! wear is pretty good and i haven't noticed any bleeding when paired wtih a lipliner.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a wonderful warm terracotta color that compliments my asian NC30ish skin wonderfully. Rimmel's lipstick packaging has gotten a major facelift and they now come packaged in a sleek reddish brown plastic case with a little crown embossed in the top of the cap--very cute! There is a slight flowery smell but it's nothing overpowering at all and certainly much, much better than the old fragrance of Rimmel lipsticks, which was so reminiscent of baby powder that I could not stand wearing them.

This lipstick is richly pigmented and long-wearing but it can be very drying and if I'm not careful this will accentuate even the slightest bit of flaking on my lips! That's the only reason I give this a three. The color itself is easily a four or higher...I just wish it were more moisturizing!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Just noticed that Rimmel is discontinuing its lipstick line (basically to replace it with an "updated" one). *sigh* Hope Kasbah stays in the lineup, because it is both unique and lovely. This is a shade for warm-skinned women; it has strong golden/orange undertones. How to describe it? Rather like a caramelized peach dipped in molten brass. A fiery, luminescent hue that brightens fair skins and would complement darker skins in a more subtle way. I love it; it's a staple! (But I'm not nutty about the heavy, cheap perfume; maybe Rimmel will tone down the scent in this next incarnation of lipsticks!)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My first Rimmel l/s, & i must say i really like it! It's a kind of orangey - nudey - peachy - warm color w/ light gold shimmer. Very pretty & very wearable! I imagine this shade would look good on just about anyone, & at $5.50 & BOGOF at Walgreens this week, it's def. worth a try!

on 3/3/2006 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I'm loving Rimmel lipsticks lately. They are very smooth and creamy, yet somehow longlasting at the same time. Kasbah is a lovely, very warm peachy-corally color that's nude-based enough not to wash out my deep complexion.