Rimmel Lasting Finish - Kasbah

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/31/2013 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Average lipstick with a great colour selection, I really love this one for my warm skin tone.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Kasbah is a perfect mix of red and orange for a wearable terracotta shade with a little shimmer too. I did my foundation, powder and cheek color before putting on my lipstick and noticed that the lipstick alone brought enough color to my face that I could pair it with a bare / neutral eye. Perfect pop of color for when you don't have time to do your eyemakeup.

This looks really pretty with Revlon SL l/g in Lifes a Peach. It turns into a bright coral/pink shade!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have olive skin and dark hair and eyes, and this is the perfect spicy orange color for me. It flatters my coloring, and it isn't too matte. It's creamy, it doesn't bleed, and it's reasonably long lasting too. You can get it on sale for a few dollars at Walgreen's, and it's a great deal. Definitely recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

wonderful color. not too glittery/frosty and not too matte. this is a "julianne moore" color. perfect for natural redheads !!! not too orange but not too brown either. looks really natural on, and does not make my lips look dry like some LS do.

on 8/10/2005 1:56:00 AM

Never bought a Rimmel lipstick before and this is my foray into the brand (for lipstick). Pretty shade, it gives your lips a caramel pucker that's natural and suitable for everyday wear. It's a really great color, and I'm fair skinned, brunette with brown eyes. Will have to try some more Rimmel shades, and being oh so affordable I will!!