RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Kasbah

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I honestly tried this product because it was on sale and I'm so glad I did! This is an amazing warm orange-peach that will look good on any skintone. I have tan skin in the summer and real fair in the winter and I use this all year round. I even use it on my cheeks and it adds a nice subtle glow, like J-Lo. Seriously. I get asked about it all the time, especially in winter when faces starts looking sallow (but not mine!). Plus, it's really moisturising. I only wish it would last longer. Having said that, when it does fade, it fades lightly but still leaves a tint, so it looks like your lips are naturally a gorgeous shade - which is nice! Try it! You won't be sorry =D

on 3/28/2011 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Kasbah is one of my favorite lipsticks ever. I love the peachy apricot
color, creamy texture, price, everything. Has a taste sort of like
Dr. Pepper. Some comparable colors I have in other lines are
Sandalwood Beige by Revlon, and BE Sweet Apricot.

on 8/5/2010 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I've been trying to branch out lately with L/S colors but always seem to gravitate (and purchase) basically the same thing. I was determined to try something different when I spotted this shade. And to think I almost passed it by...Yikes! I LOVE IT!!! This color is hard to describe but it's like a nude shade with the volume turned way up. There is an orange cast but more like a reddish brick tone (not too red) that really flatters. More warm, I think. Strange... because this just lights up my cool (NW25) toned complexion. The staying power is pretty good and it doesn't bleed. Way more hydrating than many of the other lipstick brands I've tried.The smell is kinda funky...like the lipsticks of long ago but not unpleasant. All and all I love this lipstick and will repurchase.

Love it. The texture is so nice! I wouldn't say this color would be flattering on everyone (especially those with tanned skin, it's too orangey for that), but I love the nude-orange-pinkish color. I would definitely buy this again!

on 2/6/2005 8:26:00 PM

This is the perfect color for those "not too" warm color lovers. It's not too light, not too dark, not too orange, not too pink. I love this feel of this lipstick - soft, smooth and light! It doesnt last quite as long as 8 hours on me, but much longer than most, and for the price - hu! You can't go wrong. I have in several other colors - all of them good, but for warm color lovers - try fucge brownie and birthday suit and balistic. This is a MUST try, and try several for the price.

on 6/11/2004 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This color is from the 'Lasting Finish' collection. I really like this lipstick! Good color intensity, and relatively good staying power (although nothing special, it's just a lipstick!). It stays in place, doesn't run or slide around, yet it isn't at all drying. It has a lovely, slightly chocolately smell. I like this lipstick a lot and will try other colors from this collection!