Rimmel Lasting Finish - Kasbah

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/11/2014 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This colour shows up as a nudey, peachy apricot on me. It is my go-to peach shade that doesn't wash me out. The formula is most similar to a satin, and it gives pretty opaque coverage. Skin tones NC40 and darker will find this to be a nice peach nude, on lighter tones, this may read as a terracotta shade.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

My new FAV Rimmel lipstick...I love my Kate Moss 14 and my Heather Shimmer (been wearing that one since the 90's, I'm old lol)...I had NO idea they made this one, or just ignored it for too long. I'm (East) Indian, so it comes off as a nude orange / peach-esque color on my lips. But I love it!! I've soooo many oranges in my collection, but this one just is now my every-day go-to as it's not red orange like my Maybelline. Love the packaging since they now have the click so that the lid closes firmly. I also love the smell of the Rimmel lipsticks. Even if / when orange goes out of style, I will STILL wear this lipstick as it suits me! Oh, and I paid a mere 4.99 for it as well :)

on 5/15/2014 11:49:00 PM

Kasbah is a desert sort of color, entirely unique. It is a medium brown-orange on me, and looks more flattering than the more typical nude colors that sometimes look ashy on me. Kasbah is somewhat like a bronze but without the shimmer or frost common to bronze lipsticks. It resembles a somewhat pinker shade of Revlon's Sandlewood Beige. It's a sultry sort of color that can compliment a variety of skin tones. For me this is the perfect late summer/fall shade. I haven't seen this color around in quite awhile so I hope it's not discontinued. The staying power is excellent, and the feel of the lipstick going on hits the spot (not too slick, not too waxy). Rimmel has thought everything through on this Lasting Finish line, right down to the mild, unobtrusive scent. This is a keeper in my collection.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I honestly tried this product because it was on sale and I'm so glad I did! This is an amazing warm orange-peach that will look good on any skintone. I have tan skin in the summer and real fair in the winter and I use this all year round. I even use it on my cheeks and it adds a nice subtle glow, like J-Lo. Seriously. I get asked about it all the time, especially in winter when faces starts looking sallow (but not mine!). Plus, it's really moisturising. I only wish it would last longer. Having said that, when it does fade, it fades lightly but still leaves a tint, so it looks like your lips are naturally a gorgeous shade - which is nice! Try it! You won't be sorry =D

on 3/28/2011 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Kasbah is one of my favorite lipsticks ever. I love the peachy apricot
color, creamy texture, price, everything. Has a taste sort of like
Dr. Pepper. Some comparable colors I have in other lines are
Sandalwood Beige by Revlon, and BE Sweet Apricot.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Well, I wouldn't buy it again, but that is no fault of the formula. It's creamy and comfortable, and the wear is longer than average. The color is lovely a terracotta to me. Unfortunately it reads a bit too orange on me and makes my face just look slightly off....I'm fair neutral leaning to cool, with blue-gray eyes and dark blond hair.

What I do love is to mix this lippy in with another, cooler and more pink shade, and it becomes just perfect. I'll hang on to it for that!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Kasbah is a perfect mix of red and orange for a wearable terracotta shade with a little shimmer too. I did my foundation, powder and cheek color before putting on my lipstick and noticed that the lipstick alone brought enough color to my face that I could pair it with a bare / neutral eye. Perfect pop of color for when you don't have time to do your eyemakeup.

This looks really pretty with Revlon SL l/g in Lifes a Peach. It turns into a bright coral/pink shade!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

wow another winner from rimmel. color me impressed their lipstick line is to die for. this color is just divine. it's like this pretty gold like peach. not sure how else to describe it but it really compliments my nc15 skin and red hair. lovely! wear is pretty good and i haven't noticed any bleeding when paired wtih a lipliner.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Beautiful Terracotta shade...but runs more orange on my pigmented lips..not complaining though because orange looks fantastic on me!!! This brings out the light gold/brown flecks in my honey colored eyes....AMAZING!!! I like to wear this with a natural looking eye though...because it overpowers my light olive complexion if I put heavy eye makeup with this shade.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have olive skin and dark hair and eyes, and this is the perfect spicy orange color for me. It flatters my coloring, and it isn't too matte. It's creamy, it doesn't bleed, and it's reasonably long lasting too. You can get it on sale for a few dollars at Walgreen's, and it's a great deal. Definitely recommend.