Rimmel Lasting Finish - Kasbah

Rimmel Lasting Finish - Kasbah

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/29/2012 10:54:00 PM

On me this lipstick looks like burnt orange/terracotta with a satin finish. If you look good in Revlon Sandalwood Beige or NYX Herades you should look good in this. Although I prefer unfragranced products the fragrance is inoffensive, a sort of butterscotch taste and smell. Lasting power is not great but for the price that's not really an issue.

on 8/5/2010 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I've been trying to branch out lately with L/S colors but always seem to gravitate (and purchase) basically the same thing. I was determined to try something different when I spotted this shade. And to think I almost passed it by...Yikes! I LOVE IT!!! This color is hard to describe but it's like a nude shade with the volume turned way up. There is an orange cast but more like a reddish brick tone (not too red) that really flatters. More warm, I think. Strange... because this just lights up my cool (NW25) toned complexion. The staying power is pretty good and it doesn't bleed. Way more hydrating than many of the other lipstick brands I've tried.The smell is kinda funky...like the lipsticks of long ago but not unpleasant. All and all I love this lipstick and will repurchase.

Love it. The texture is so nice! I wouldn't say this color would be flattering on everyone (especially those with tanned skin, it's too orangey for that), but I love the nude-orange-pinkish color. I would definitely buy this again!