Rimmel Lasting Finish - Kasbah

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

My new FAV Rimmel lipstick...I love my Kate Moss 14 and my Heather Shimmer (been wearing that one since the 90's, I'm old lol)...I had NO idea they made this one, or just ignored it for too long. I'm (East) Indian, so it comes off as a nude orange / peach-esque color on my lips. But I love it!! I've soooo many oranges in my collection, but this one just is now my every-day go-to as it's not red orange like my Maybelline. Love the packaging since they now have the click so that the lid closes firmly. I also love the smell of the Rimmel lipsticks. Even if / when orange goes out of style, I will STILL wear this lipstick as it suits me! Oh, and I paid a mere 4.99 for it as well :)

on 5/15/2014 11:49:00 PM

Kasbah is a desert sort of color, entirely unique. It is a medium brown-orange on me, and looks more flattering than the more typical nude colors that sometimes look ashy on me. Kasbah is somewhat like a bronze but without the shimmer or frost common to bronze lipsticks. It resembles a somewhat pinker shade of Revlon's Sandlewood Beige. It's a sultry sort of color that can compliment a variety of skin tones. For me this is the perfect late summer/fall shade. I haven't seen this color around in quite awhile so I hope it's not discontinued. The staying power is excellent, and the feel of the lipstick going on hits the spot (not too slick, not too waxy). Rimmel has thought everything through on this Lasting Finish line, right down to the mild, unobtrusive scent. This is a keeper in my collection.

on 1/31/2013 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Average lipstick with a great colour selection, I really love this one for my warm skin tone.

on 3/22/2011 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I can't believe that I never did this review . this is a very pretty color but it can be tricky . Its very sexy , very innocent , very sophisticated IF you can handle the orange .

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have olive skin and dark hair and eyes, and this is the perfect spicy orange color for me. It flatters my coloring, and it isn't too matte. It's creamy, it doesn't bleed, and it's reasonably long lasting too. You can get it on sale for a few dollars at Walgreen's, and it's a great deal. Definitely recommend.

on 5/10/2008 11:56:00 PM

I just got the new 8 hour version, which I very much like, but it seems to be missing the gold sparkle mentioned in earlier reviews. The color is even more flattering than I imagined, as I was alittle nervous of the "orange" but it compliments my skin tone perfectly.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Just noticed that Rimmel is discontinuing its lipstick line (basically to replace it with an "updated" one). *sigh* Hope Kasbah stays in the lineup, because it is both unique and lovely. This is a shade for warm-skinned women; it has strong golden/orange undertones. How to describe it? Rather like a caramelized peach dipped in molten brass. A fiery, luminescent hue that brightens fair skins and would complement darker skins in a more subtle way. I love it; it's a staple! (But I'm not nutty about the heavy, cheap perfume; maybe Rimmel will tone down the scent in this next incarnation of lipsticks!)

on 2/6/2005 8:26:00 PM

This is the perfect color for those "not too" warm color lovers. It's not too light, not too dark, not too orange, not too pink. I love this feel of this lipstick - soft, smooth and light! It doesnt last quite as long as 8 hours on me, but much longer than most, and for the price - hu! You can't go wrong. I have in several other colors - all of them good, but for warm color lovers - try fucge brownie and birthday suit and balistic. This is a MUST try, and try several for the price.