Rimmel Lasting Finish - Kasbah

Filtered by age: 30-35
Rimmel Lasting Finish - Kasbah

Price: $

Price: $

Love this lipstick!! On my lips, it's a lovely terracotta shade, not as bright as what you see in the user photo (possibly because of flash?). This wears well with Rimmel Wild Clover lipliner (which is my HG).
This was recommend on a color analysis blog as a good option to consider if you are an autumn (which I am). The look is "made up but still natural"...not natural as in you don't notice it, but natural as in the color belongs on me, if that makes sense.

Popular wisdom says blue-ish lippies whiten your teeth (which is true) but they don't always look great one me. this is a nude/orange/rose mix and it brightens up my face and makes my teeth look whiter.
LOVE LOVE the formula...not greasy or thick, it really feels like I'm not even wearing lipstick!! Doesn't seem to make lip lines more noticeable and it's got a slight sheen without being frosty/shimmery or slippery.

Deducted 1 lippie for the scent and taste...not a fan of scented lippies unless they are peppermint. This has a bake shop smell...can't tell if it's meant to be caramel or cupcake.The packaging is super light and cheap but the price point and the beautiful color are fantastic!

on 4/14/2012 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

This lipstick is does not flatter my NC44 complexion at all! It really makes me look sick. I'm going to classify this shade as in the orange family, like a burnt orange color. Hopefully it will look better when I darken up in the summer because I don't want to throw it away.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Well, I wouldn't buy it again, but that is no fault of the formula. It's creamy and comfortable, and the wear is longer than average. The color is lovely a terracotta to me. Unfortunately it reads a bit too orange on me and makes my face just look slightly off....I'm fair neutral leaning to cool, with blue-gray eyes and dark blond hair.

What I do love is to mix this lippy in with another, cooler and more pink shade, and it becomes just perfect. I'll hang on to it for that!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Kasbah is a perfect mix of red and orange for a wearable terracotta shade with a little shimmer too. I did my foundation, powder and cheek color before putting on my lipstick and noticed that the lipstick alone brought enough color to my face that I could pair it with a bare / neutral eye. Perfect pop of color for when you don't have time to do your eyemakeup.

This looks really pretty with Revlon SL l/g in Lifes a Peach. It turns into a bright coral/pink shade!

I was wary about buying this lipstick because in the tube, under the fluorescent lights of the drugstore, this color looked way too orange/frosty for me. But after reading the reviews here, I decided to give it a go and I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised.

Kasbah is a beautiful warm, medium peachy/coral color with some orange and some pink. There is some shimmer to it but it is not over the top and adds a bit of dimension to the color. By the way, I have light skin that is neutral to warm, NC 25 to 30 and my lips sans lipstick is rosy/mauvey.