Rimmel Lasting Finish - Kasbah

Rimmel Lasting Finish - Kasbah

4.7

on 8/11/2014 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This colour shows up as a nudey, peachy apricot on me. It is my go-to peach shade that doesn't wash me out. The formula is most similar to a satin, and it gives pretty opaque coverage. Skin tones NC40 and darker will find this to be a nice peach nude, on lighter tones, this may read as a terracotta shade.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

wow another winner from rimmel. color me impressed their lipstick line is to die for. this color is just divine. it's like this pretty gold like peach. not sure how else to describe it but it really compliments my nc15 skin and red hair. lovely! wear is pretty good and i haven't noticed any bleeding when paired wtih a lipliner.

on 9/1/2008 9:14:00 AM

I got this because in VerdantGreen's pic, it was a beautiful soft orangey-red. I needed it. However, when I got it, it's more of a warm pink with a bit of orange and appears more opaque than in her pic. Strange. I still like it though. It's a nice natural-lipcolor-with-a-kick on me (super yellowy asian).
I'm not digging the scent though. It's pretty strong and smells like SweetTarts.

***PIC INCLUDED***

This is my first Rimmel lipstick. Kasbah looks like a warm spicy neutral in the tube, but goes on a bit stronger than you think it would. The orange tones are more predominant, although not garishly so, and actually I think the color is quite flattering (I'm fair/med Asian). It looks really nice lined with Spice (also by Rimmel), although in my picture I didn't use it for purity's sake. The texture is very nice when applied, creamy and smooth. There isn't any strong taste/smell IMO...but I'm not really picky about that kind of thing unless it smells really bad o_O Lasting power is quite good but also somewhat drying if applied alone.

Here is a picture of it on, since no one has shared any RL pics yet:

continued >>

on 8/23/2007 10:56:00 PM

Wow this color rocks. I never thought I could wear anything remotely red but the orange in this.. more of a burnt umber.. works with my skin tone. Too bad it melted when I left it in my hot car. I will buy again.

on 8/16/2006 1:40:00 PM

This is a good nude shade on me w/ a touch of pink. I really like the quality of Rimmel's l/s, I have a few now and really should write more reviews. I got this one based on reviews here. It's a pretty nude shade that suits my somewhat fair complexion. Plus very reasonable price wise. The only thing is due to pkging I could totally see the cap coming off this in my purse. I'd stick it in a makeup bag or something just in case. Other than that it's a good purchase.

I love this color-it is a beautiful peachy/corally color (perfect for warm toned ladies). Very pretty, the scent is annoying but dissipates after a while. Staying power is decent and it can be a little drying but overall really nice lipstick & the color is fab for spring/summer.