RIMMEL Lasting Finish - Kasbah

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This colour is SO beautiful on for me. Goes on a nice reddish-brown with golden shimmer. Not too dark either, layers nice. I love to wear this with Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Nude Lustre to give it more of a nice matte look. Both looks are my favorite though. I can't wait to get another one!!

on 11/13/2009 4:52:00 PM

Edit: I realized that this is WAY too warm/dark for me. Also, the scent got very irritating... too sickly sweet.

I am neutral-leaning-to-warm NC25, Asian. On my not-so-pigmented lips, this is a beautiful, warm, shimmer-free terracotta. I use very little of this lipstick because it's so pigmented. The scent is a little overwhelming, but I can deal.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I honestly tried this product because it was on sale and I'm so glad I did! This is an amazing warm orange-peach that will look good on any skintone. I have tan skin in the summer and real fair in the winter and I use this all year round. I even use it on my cheeks and it adds a nice subtle glow, like J-Lo. Seriously. I get asked about it all the time, especially in winter when faces starts looking sallow (but not mine!). Plus, it's really moisturising. I only wish it would last longer. Having said that, when it does fade, it fades lightly but still leaves a tint, so it looks like your lips are naturally a gorgeous shade - which is nice! Try it! You won't be sorry =D