Amber face powder

No Image

2.5

on 3/16/2002 10:51:00 AM

I'm light to medium and VERY yellow, and I thought that this powder was just...orange. It reminded me of some of the more orangey MAC StudioFix shades. I returned it. For me, the medium powder is a fine match, but it's so shiny that I didn't buy it.

on 8/10/2001 4:35:00 PM

This is a warm, medium yellow loose powder, very useful for those of us who never find yellow enough bases, probably best for light-medium to slightly darker than medium skin tones. Just like the description promises, it's matte, controls shinies well, and is more "glowy" than "chalky." It provides more coverage than a sheer, translucent sort of powder. I did find, however, that it looked a teeny bit light on me (possibly because it's more pigmented than most colours I've used, and is a bit light for my summer skintone, Stila E/F, MAC NC40). My sensitive skin also gets slightly itchy when I put it on, though that goes away quickly. While I don't know if I'd purchase it again, this is certainly a good buy at $12, and a great option for those for whom LeClerc Banane and its lookalikes are too light.