Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/15/2012

HG!! So smooth and provides a close shave without nicks. Best stuff out there!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesBrown

Jan/12/2012

I love this! I have crazy sensitive skin on my legs, and this is all that I can use (along with a really good razor.) I dont know what I'd do if they dc'ed it!!!!!!

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesBlue

Jan/04/2012

I love this so much! Honestly, since I started using it I have not used any other shave cream. I tried once and it was such a let down after using this. It smells heavenly and it does a great job of preventing bumps or nicks. It is very moisturizing and for the price, you can't beat it.
I should also note that I have sensitive skin and this has never irritated me at all.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

fromgorbe

Nov/26/2011

Love this! My favorite shaving cream to date. The consistency is not foamy, its more like a conditioner, which I find easier to work with than a foam or gel. It softens the skin and hair, makes shaving smooth, and doesn't clog up the razor. Smells great, though the smell doesn't linger, but this is probably a good thing if you wear other scents. It's also cheap, I think around 4 …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (568 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Nov/23/2011

YESSSSSS!!! Something that encourages me to shave! My husband loves that!! .....so kidding! This is actually a really great shave cream! You get a close shave, no irritation and it moisturizes. Mango scent is finicky to me and can often smell like to cat urine if not done right...this is done right...smells truly like fresh mango's with a touch of sweetness-honey?
I'm on my 2nd …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Jul/07/2011

Bought this on a whim at TJ's because of the yummy smell, and so glad I did. It creates such a close shave, moisturizes and just all around does what it is supposed to do. It is the only type of shave cream my husband will now use. We had to take a travel sized version of some other brand name shave gel on a recent vacation and we both really noticed the difference. Highly recommend!

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

Jun/07/2011

This is a knock off of the Albla Shave creme. They are identical, and both are amazing. Moisturizes and helps provide a close smooth shave. Good price and convenient. My HG shave creme.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Apr/19/2011

I have used both the Mango & the Unscented. I'm usually lazy about shaving. But when I actually sit down on the side of the tub & do a proper job of it I use this. Afterward my legs feel *so* smooth. My SO & I share this and he really likes it too

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (479 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

1.0
frommeeep

Apr/02/2011

I bought this because of all the raves on here. It seemed ok while I was using it but the next day my legs were super irritated and red. I do have sensitive skin though...but I have used scented body washes and shave creams before without this kind of reaction. I wouldn't repurchase.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Apr/02/2011

I just saw this on the MUA picks, and decided to review it, since it's such an amazing product. This is my favorite shave gel, for the slippage, ease of clean up (doesn't clog the blades after rinsing with warm water), and it smells great; matches or compliments most of the scents of products I use during the summer. I've used many other kinds of shave gel, and this one has …Read more

About reviewer (286 reviews)

Age36-43