Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

fromladyz

Aug/19/2006

This is a GREAT product. The tube is huge (8oz.) and the price can't be beat. The cream coats the skin and it really helps your razor glide over your skin. It protects against nicks much better than any foamy gel I've tried. And it leaves your skin soft! I may be imagining things, but my hair doesn't feel as stubbly when it grows back. It's more of a girly smell (yummy) …Read more

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBlack

May/30/2006

I love this! I always used soap and water because shave gels didn't seem to make any difference. I tried this and the Aveeno Oatmeal gel after reading this board. The Aveeno one was much like all the other shave gels I've ever tried-nothing special. And, I didn't like the fact that it gives you no notice of when it's almost finished, it just runs out. But this was …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

May/19/2006

This shaving cream is a bit unusual -- it doesn't foam up like most shaving creams, but rather has the consistency of a thin lotion. At first, this put me off a bit and I wasn't sure I liked the product. But after a few shaves I became used to it, and now I really like this stuff! It gives a close shave, is very gentle on the skin, and smells good (although, interestingly, it contains …Read more

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Apr/12/2006

I thought I would try this for my hubby just b/c of the reviews! Plus, we shop at TJoe's!!!! I saw it for like 2$ and change, and was like what the heck? Come to find out my PICKY husband says "IT'S THE BEST ONE HE'S EVER USED!" How's that for a review? I have not, personally tried it on my legs, but I would love to! It's a keeper! For that price, smell, and …Read more

About reviewer (453 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesGreen

fromghoo

Apr/02/2006

Great shave cream, a little goes a long way. I use it exclusively shaving underarms because it's so gentle and leaves it very soft, never knicking or scraping. I also have used it on legs, but it can be a daunting job sometimes because it's clear.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (862 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Jan/24/2006

I love this--no more nicks! You only need a small amount, it is so easy to open & close (important when you're in the shower) and the smell is wonderful! I got it while we were visiting my sister over the holidays, but they don't have TJ in Texas!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairBrunette

EyesOther

Nov/02/2005

I purchased this product after reading reviews on MUA. I go to TJ's every week and never even thought to look at their bath/shave line products. This product is a great moisturizer and allows for a good close shave. It smells great and works great too.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

Oct/30/2005

So flippin cheap, I go to TJ's at least once a week and I pick one up for me, my husband, a coworker or a family member...it's that great. Smells delish, I never cut myself and it spreads easily in the shower. Hand down winner!

About reviewer (397 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Sep/07/2005

Mmmmm. For me, the nonlather and transparency, which might otherwise annoy me, are nonissues because this stuff feels great and smells like heaven. I changed my shower routine so that I shave my legs after everything, so I can have more of the smell on me after the shower. Not too 'spensive, either.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

May/27/2005

Have to add my praises to the reviews. Moisturizing, great smelling, easy to use big tube, and it works. Less than $3 at Trader Joe's. Overall, Trader Joe's products are great quality for the price!

About reviewer (289 reviews)

Age44-55