Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Halo

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Halo

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this as an extra in a swap and it was the third time I got the opportunity to try a Victoria's Secret scent. Being a perfume junkie I can appreciate most fragrances, but this fragrance is borderline old lady. It has those floral and powder sharp notes. This fragrance is now discontinued and I don't think its worth tracking down online. I will not purchase.

This is for the body spray and not the perfume.

I LOVE this scent! It was my signature scent back in the day and it brings back so many memories. I wear this on occasion, I guess when I want to remanence. I have more expensive scents that are HE, but this holds a special place in my heart. Not sure how to describe scents, but this is a clean girly smell, but at the same time it isn't too teenager.It's beautiful and just right for any occasion and season. I get more compliments when wearing this than when I wear my expensive stuff.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really enjoy Heavenly and thought I would like this but I cannot stand it.
I do not think it is the worst but I really dislike everything about it personally.
I think it smells like a grandma scent.

Love it. Got it when it first came out along with the other Dream Angels scents,,,this was my fave tho. It tends to be a bit strong and a bit sharp tho. It lasts a long time and settles nicely into the skin. I liked it way better than the other ones in the Dream Angels line...the others smell cheap.
Speaking of cheap, this too smells somewhat cheap. It doesn't compare to the complexity of Vera Wang or Marc Jacobs. Compared to other VS scents though, it smells luxe.
This used to be my signature scent but I like more expensive ones now just cuz the cheaper perfumes smell, well, cheap...like Dollar Tree cheap...which is fine, but it's tacky to front a Coach purse and Louie's but wear cheap perfume...if you're gonna front, go all the way.haha
I don't mean to sound snobby. I think VS has passed it's prime and there are a lot of better frangrances out there at places like Sephora, and the prices aren't horrible because they last a super long time and the frangeances are newer and hipper. It's cool though if you have an older signature perfume like this,,,I still wear it sometimes. Nice to relieve the past.
If you're looking for a unique affordable perfume, this is pretty amaze!

I really, really don't like this perfume. I tried this because I liked Heavenly so much, but this one is a big thumbs down for me. It's too floral and sharp. I like lots of florals, but this one just doesn't work in any way for me. I think they've discontinued it, and I can see why. It's sort of a stinker in my opinion. Maybe it's just my body chemistry because I see it does get some good reviews. I'd try it before you buy it.

on 5/1/2013 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite of the collection and I was SO MAD went they discontinued it. I wish they would bring it back!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This was one fo the first Angel scents to come from the VS Dream Angels line. It's an overall nice scent with a slight musky undertone to it. I really liked this scent when it first came out but now I like some of the newer ones better.

on 2/1/2012 9:54:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Wow! What a nice fragrance! It was discontinued for a long time and I was surprised to see it back again so had to grab a bottle after trying some. This is the best out of any of the Dream Angels line IMO.

on 5/25/2012 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Not to be mean but this is like an old lady scent with rubbing alcohol or some really sharp scent added in. I don't like this at all!

This is only slightly better than rapture but this is still bad!!

EDIT: Lol at the people clicking thumbs down for my review. This is my opinion of the fragrance and just because you like it doesn't mean my review was unhelpful and/or bad :p

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This one does not get the praise it deserves! The best of the Dream Angels fragrance IMO. Warm and musky. I guess I am out voted but at least I won't smell like everyone else :)

Popular Fragrances