Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Halo

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Halo

3.6

Love it. Got it when it first came out along with the other Dream Angels scents,,,this was my fave tho. It tends to be a bit strong and a bit sharp tho. It lasts a long time and settles nicely into the skin. I liked it way better than the other ones in the Dream Angels line...the others smell cheap.
Speaking of cheap, this too smells somewhat cheap. It doesn't compare to the complexity of Vera Wang or Marc Jacobs. Compared to other VS scents though, it smells luxe.
This used to be my signature scent but I like more expensive ones now just cuz the cheaper perfumes smell, well, cheap...like Dollar Tree cheap...which is fine, but it's tacky to front a Coach purse and Louie's but wear cheap perfume...if you're gonna front, go all the way.haha
I don't mean to sound snobby. I think VS has passed it's prime and there are a lot of better frangrances out there at places like Sephora, and the prices aren't horrible because they last a super long time and the frangeances are newer and hipper. It's cool though if you have an older signature perfume like this,,,I still wear it sometimes. Nice to relieve the past.
If you're looking for a unique affordable perfume, this is pretty amaze!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really enjoy Heavenly and thought I would like this but I cannot stand it.
I do not think it is the worst but I really dislike everything about it personally.
I think it smells like a grandma scent.

I really, really don't like this perfume. I tried this because I liked Heavenly so much, but this one is a big thumbs down for me. It's too floral and sharp. I like lots of florals, but this one just doesn't work in any way for me. I think they've discontinued it, and I can see why. It's sort of a stinker in my opinion. Maybe it's just my body chemistry because I see it does get some good reviews. I'd try it before you buy it.

on 5/1/2013 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite of the collection and I was SO MAD went they discontinued it. I wish they would bring it back!

on 5/25/2012 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Not to be mean but this is like an old lady scent with rubbing alcohol or some really sharp scent added in. I don't like this at all!

This is only slightly better than rapture but this is still bad!!

EDIT: Lol at the people clicking thumbs down for my review. This is my opinion of the fragrance and just because you like it doesn't mean my review was unhelpful and/or bad :p

on 2/1/2012 9:54:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Wow! What a nice fragrance! It was discontinued for a long time and I was surprised to see it back again so had to grab a bottle after trying some. This is the best out of any of the Dream Angels line IMO.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This one does not get the praise it deserves! The best of the Dream Angels fragrance IMO. Warm and musky. I guess I am out voted but at least I won't smell like everyone else :)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This was one fo the first Angel scents to come from the VS Dream Angels line. It's an overall nice scent with a slight musky undertone to it. I really liked this scent when it first came out but now I like some of the newer ones better.

on 6/3/2011 9:06:00 PM

I wore the Halo body mist and body lotion to my wedding and honeymoon five years ago...I'm not sure what I've done with that particular bottle, but I just went into VS yesterday and smelled this and it brought back so many memories! I picked up a bottle and with it being on sale for only 15 bucks, I thought it was a great purchase! I'm just smelling myself right now, thinking about our special day...this works well with my body chemistry and I'm glad that it does.

on 9/2/2010 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Halo is a very clean, soapy, just-out-of-the-shower scent. I don't get any flowers from this at all and it definitely is not sweet. It's OK. It's what I wear when I don't want to smell to perfumy (which is next to never). The bottle is pretty though. I think it's kind of expensive for a VS scent, however, they don't make it anymore.

Popular Fragrances