Almay Kinetin Skincare - Repair & Rejuvenate Night Concentrate

No Image

2.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very shiny and greasy product, yet my face doesn't feel at all moisturized by this. Kind of on the stickier side of night creams. The fragrance is a bit strong. I can't stand it on my face, so I only use it on my hands now. I wouldn't buy this again.

on 2/18/2009 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this one on ebay since Almay is not sold in Norway. What a mistake! I think it is one of the worst night creams I've ever had! I have dry, sensitive skin and thought this product would do it good. But no! In the morning my skin is dull, dry and flakey. And not to mention the smell!! It smells like a combination of medicins and chemicals. Not very pleasant indeed....This night cream is not moisturising.

on 12/24/2006 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I used several tubes and pots of this creme waiting for something to happen. I can't find the product anymore on the shelves of drugstores and its just as well. It did a good job of moisturizing in the winter, but did nothing for lines or photoaging. I think kinetin only works on plant cells and not human cells.....

on 6/10/2006 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

At 49 and a sun sensitive freckled redhead with dry skin, I really need to work at keeping my skin moisturized. This heavy cream feels thick and looks shiny, but by morning my face is soft and perfectly moisturized without any shinyness. I would have been willing to buy it again, except that I really do not like the smell. Will finish the tube, but will not repurchase.

on 9/16/2005 7:36:00 AM

Love this stuff! Smells kinda "nutty" almost like an almond scent.
Anyway, the stuff does amazing things for my 30+ sun drenched face.
I use it at night and although it's thick, it sinks in after a few minutes and leaves my skin dewy. some might say "sticky" but..(That's why I only use it at night)
In the morning my skin is plump amd hydrated and lookin g@@d!
I'm on my second tube and will re~purchase again and again and again...... :o)

on 12/27/2004 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am really surprised to see the negative reviews on this! I really like the texture of this night cream. It is silky and smooth and ultrahydrating. I have super dry skin and I love it! I think it stays on my face overnight even better than if I had slathered my face with vaseline lol! All kidding aside... I do really like this product, and although I rarely ever repurchase anything (being on to the next new thing before I even finish one product) I am actually going to buy more of this. That's probably the best testimonial I can give! Im looking on eBay right now to get more...

on 12/30/2003 6:39:00 PM

I hope this stuff makes good hand cream, b/c that's the only place I'm every going to put it again! First of all, I have very dry skin, so I thought the thick moisturizing quality of this would be great for winter. Well, if I put it on at night, it would still be there in the morning, as if I had slathered vaseline all over my face! Also, I am not very breakout prone or sensitive, but after two weeks of using this and the day cream, I had three huge cystic pimples and cheeks full of pink allergy type bumps, too.

on 11/11/2003 1:02:00 PM

I tried this product about a year ago. Purchased onsale and with a coupon, the price point was fine; but the actual product resulted in awful allergy bumps all over my face. Strange, because I can tolerate BHA, AHA, PHA and on and on... but as soon as I discontinued thie Almay, my face returned to normal. If possible, try to sample this one before buying!

on 11/11/2003 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

although this is made for night, i use this in the day. very light, and just the thought of getting my skin "repaired" all day, this is my HG.

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

I got this in a sample pack with a coupon for $4 of the bigger bottle wich I am not even going to bother getting. I am always looking for new things to try and I found this one. I hated it. it didn't do any thing for my skin. It's not worth its money. I'm gladd I found the samples thoe and not pay and get the big bottle. What a waste tha would have been!

Popular Face Skincare Products