MAC song and dance lipglass [DISCONTINUED]

MAC song and dance lipglass [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

This is an absolutely gorgeous color that I got in a holiday set wayyy long ago. It is my FAVORITE nude lip gloss and gives a beautiful semi-opaque pink/nude shine.

on 8/7/2010 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

too opaque and heavy/goopy, doesnt look natural on

on 4/16/2009 9:32:00 AM

This is my new favorite lip gloss. It looks beautiful on me! It's nude with a hint of pink in it. Awesome.

on 6/23/2010 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Great find in one of the holiday sets at a CCO. This is a great mauve color that I could see working foe several skin tones. If applied heavily it sometimes will appear 'goopy' and as if its just sitting on your lips.

I love this lipglass, it is the perfect warm nude/pink for me, and I would definitely re-purchase if I could find it again! Goes well with a natural look or with a dark smoky eye. I'm trying not to wear this too often because I don't want it to run out!

on 5/5/2010 2:17:00 PM

A fabulous everyday gloss, its a dusty pink rose neutral which comes out subtly against my fair yellow skin. I am using this sparingly as its a discontinued shade and I haven't found a colour that comes close to this. The gloss isn't too sticky and it has great staying power - I might write to MAC to ask for its return if I can't source another one!

on 3/2/2006 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Out of Damzel, Raython, and this, I think this has to be my favorite. S&D is a light milky pink, the pinkier version of lust. The consistency is almost like a lacquer. This gloss is very versatile: I can wear it with a natural face or smokey eyes. I'm glad I purchased this, and am currently looking for a backup.

Love this MLBB gloss! I am not into shimmery right now, and this just adds a wee bit of pink and shine and looks natural & lovely.

on 1/19/2009 9:01:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I finally found my MLBB lipgloss! The colour can be described as a light dusty rose , i.e rose with a hint of violet/brown. I purchased it as part of the Little Darlings-pink lips set and while all the other lipglosses in this set are rather cool tones this one has a more 'earthy' feel. Feels sticky, as all Mac lipglasses and lasts relatively long.

on 1/15/2009 11:50:00 PM

Got this in the pink Little Darlings set ( a great deal this season for $22). I think it is my favorite out of all five. Beautiful subtle color, and I loved the way it made my lips feel (rich and delicious).