Uploaded by simera2371

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/17/2011

This is an absolutely gorgeous color that I got in a holiday set wayyy long ago. It is my FAVORITE nude lip gloss and gives a beautiful semi-opaque pink/nude shine.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal

HairBlack

2.0

Aug/07/2010

too opaque and heavy/goopy, doesnt look natural on

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

Jun/23/2010

Great find in one of the holiday sets at a CCO. This is a great mauve color that I could see working foe several skin tones. If applied heavily it sometimes will appear 'goopy' and as if its just sitting on your lips.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (193 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

May/05/2010

A fabulous everyday gloss, its a dusty pink rose neutral which comes out subtly against my fair yellow skin. I am using this sparingly as its a discontinued shade and I haven't found a colour that comes close to this. The gloss isn't too sticky and it has great staying power - I might write to MAC to ask for its return if I can't source another one!

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Mar/29/2010

I love this lipglass, it is the perfect warm nude/pink for me, and I would definitely re-purchase if I could find it again! Goes well with a natural look or with a dark smoky eye. I'm trying not to wear this too often because I don't want it to run out!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Apr/16/2009

This is my new favorite lip gloss. It looks beautiful on me! It's nude with a hint of pink in it. Awesome.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

fromKKAI

Jan/19/2009

I finally found my MLBB lipgloss! The colour can be described as a light dusty rose , i.e rose with a hint of violet/brown. I purchased it as part of the Little Darlings-pink lips set and while all the other lipglosses in this set are rather cool tones this one has a more 'earthy' feel. Feels sticky, as all Mac lipglasses and lasts relatively long.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (288 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

EyesHazel

fromilasik

Jan/15/2009

Got this in the pink Little Darlings set ( a great deal this season for $22). I think it is my favorite out of all five. Beautiful subtle color, and I loved the way it made my lips feel (rich and delicious).

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (212 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Jul/18/2006

Love this MLBB gloss! I am not into shimmery right now, and this just adds a wee bit of pink and shine and looks natural & lovely.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Other

HairOther

EyesHazel

Mar/02/2006

Out of Damzel, Raython, and this, I think this has to be my favorite. S&D is a light milky pink, the pinkier version of lust. The consistency is almost like a lacquer. This gloss is very versatile: I can wear it with a natural face or smokey eyes. I'm glad I purchased this, and am currently looking for a backup.

About reviewer (119 reviews)

AgeUnder 18