Laura Geller New York Face Color Contouring Collection

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was not a bad product - I just am not crazy about contour powders. I applied it under my cheekbones and jaw line - it blended well. The compact also has a highlighter that is about 1/6 of the product, and is too small to swish a brush over and not pick up the contour powder.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

love this. i even use it as an eyeshadow sometimes. but this is a great product. can take a few pounds off your face. just a little pricey though.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I really like this too! Also bought it from QVC the last time Laura Geller was on. Every time I see a countouring kit I am always intrigued by the concept, but I find they never usually work all that well in reality. I agree with ziebam that this one is relatively foolproof! I brush a little of the brown color under my chin, and it does take away the appearance of the double chin somewhat! I've used other contour kits like the one from Bare Escentuals, and this one is MUCH more forgiving! It does not make you look dirty if you accidentally apply too much! This is a good kit for beginners or anyone who wants to try some very basic, subtle contouring.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I decided to put this review under Highlighters cause it has one in there but it also is a contour powder. This is #A40484 on QVC and retails for $39.50. This collection comes with a black compact with a brown shadow pan and a white shadow pan. Both are matte and used to contour and highlight the cheekbones, chin, nose, etc. It also comes with a double ended brush, the sponge side to use to highlight, and the fluffy brush side to contour. Finally it includes a lambswool paddle to blend blush and contouring shades. Overall, I think this is a nice set for highlighting and contouring. If you are looking for a simple way to do, this is it. The colors are perfect for highlighting and contouring cause they are matte and subtle and easy to use. however, there are no instructions included so you have to know where to put it. The brush also works well and i like that it is double ended so you know which side to use for each shade. The lambswool paddle is very cheap looking. Like a cotton ball on a plastic stick. But it is great to take off extra blush. (however, i guess you can just use a tissue!)Overall, if you are looking for a highlighting/contouring set, this is it. Mistake proof (unless you use too much but the colors aren't too pigmented so easy to use).