3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

I actually smelled this on a friend and had to ask what it was because I thought it was so beautiful. I have only gotten into florals the last 2-3 years, and white florals are definitely my favorite. I could pick out the gardenia, but I'm assuming the honeysuckle is what brought more sweetness. It was not an overwhelming fragrance, I thought of it as very spring or summery, and it was just very pretty and feminine. It is a bit on the pricier side and is kind of difficult to find in the stores. Simple but elegant bottle. Unfortunately I'm not sure of the lasting power as I didn't get a chance to sample it on myself.

About reviewer (271 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

12 years ago

I love this perfume. I have gone through two bottles in the last five or so years. I love it because no one else wears it, so it has always been my signature scent. I haven't used it in the past couple of years because it is expensive, and people keep giving me perfume as a gift so I feel like I can't splurge on it again just yet. However, for those of you who adore this scent: Target has come out with a fragrance called "Duchess." It smells a LOT like Kate Spade. I honestly can't tell a difference in the two scents. I bought a gift set of it today at Target with a lotion, shower gel, and body spray for $4.84 (on sale). So...although it isn't quite as nice as Kate Spade, it is a really good compromise if you're holding out (or saving up) to buy a new bottle of Kate.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

12 years ago

This is my signature scent. I absolutely adore the honeysuckle fragrance, it works perfectly with my body chemistry. I'd been getting worried because it's become hard to find in stores lately, but luckily you can still purchase it on the Kate Spade website. I would recommend this to anyone!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

13 years ago

I have to against the naysayers here. At first when I smelled the sample vial I was not at all impressed but I have learned not to judge a fragrance by its cover so I put some on my wrists. For the first hour or so I wasn't impressed at all. After a couple hours however this became the smell I love. That clean springtime type scent which I long for. It reminds me of my beloved cabotine on the drydown - absolutely divine. Granted it doesn't come close to the awesomeness of cabotine but it kinda has that spring flower thing going on. If I won a couple hundred on a scratch ticket I might splurge on a bottle of this otherwise Im going to continue enjoying these samples I have. :-)

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

13 years ago

Pretty bouquet of spring flowers...smells mostly like honeysuckle to me...

About reviewer (408 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

14 years ago

I got this as a gift and I really hate it. Normally I can pull off most scents but this one just smells terrible. Friends of mine have actually commented that it smells odd and not very flattering. I've worn it less than a handful of times and I'd feel bad even giving it away.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

15 years ago

How embarrassing! I sprayed a tiny bit of this on my arm in the dept. store and a few minutes later, I overheard a couple of women trying to figure out what the wretched smell was and why it smelled like drugstore perfume. I slunk out of the store and went home!

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

15 years ago

I find this to be cloying gardenia but then again I dislike anything with gardenia. I would recommend it over Monyette, Child and others though.

About reviewer (772 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBlond

16 years ago

A great gardenia scent- the best one i have found that isn't too overwheling. The bottle is as cute as can be!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

16 years ago

I'm not one to like floral fragrances, but this one wasn't bad. Didn't smell "chemical" like a lot of other fragrances do, which was great. I wouldn't choose this to wear every day because I'm not really a flowery person, but if I did have to wear a floral fragrance I'd consider this.

About reviewer (96 reviews)

AgeUnder 18