CLINIQUE Moisture Sheer Lipstick - Honey Red

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
CLINIQUE Moisture Sheer Lipstick - Honey Red

on 9/1/2004 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

WHAT A GREAT LIPSTICK!!! after reading the excellent reviews on this shade, I decided to give it a try. so glad I did it! the colour is a perfect, natural, warm brownish-red.it is one of MLBB. although I usually prefer my lippies with shimmer, it doesn`t bother me that this baby is without one. looks very natural on me, but enormously flattering. enhances my hazel eyes perfectly and goes really well with my blonde hair and fair but warm complexion. feels very moisturizing (much more than the "ruby kiss" from the same range) and actually has a great staying power! I don`t mind reapplying, though ;)the glossy effect also lasts for a long time. GORGEOUS! I will definitely often repurchase this lipstick in spite of it being quite pricey in europe.

on 8/16/2004 11:48:00 PM

I have recently rediscovered this in my stash. Gorgeous. The packaging is a slim silver tube with a pink accent in the middle. These run around $12. I rarely think Clinique is overpriced because if you buy during a GWP time, you get a good deal. The product itself is great. This is a moist lipstick, more opaque than most sheer lipsticks, but still slightly sheer. It is a glossy red that goes on soft rather than harsh and doesn't turn orange or pink or brown on me. It needs to be reapplied due to its moist nature, and I recommend a clear or nude liner underneath to extend the wear.

on 1/11/2004 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my spring/summer staple. Next in line would be BB Lip Shine in Claret. The Honey Red is a pretty, sheer, moisturizing splash of color (a subtle caramelish-red gloss) with the added benefit of an SPF…again, perfect for spring/summer! My only complaint is that because of its sheer/glossy nature, I am forced to reapply several times a day.