CLINIQUE Moisture Sheer Lipstick - Honey Red

4.3

on 9/8/2004 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've wanted to buy this for ages and finally gave in at the duty free. It's a perfect, medium-sheer warm red, just as its name implies and it is very versatile. Will certainly repurchase. A really good product with very good packaging too.

on 4/16/2004 6:59:00 PM

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! One of my absolute favorites! A sheer ambered red that even a strawberry blonde like me can wear! Smooth and moisturizing and housed in an adorable metal case adorned with pink. Perfect!

on 3/30/2004 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A red I can wear! It's difficult finding a red lipstick to suit my PPP warm-toned skin and strawberry blonde hair but this is a perfect muted warm-toned red.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

On me (PPP), this is a creamy brownish/orangy/caramel/pinkish red, if that makes any sense at all. If it doesn't, then you're in the same league as me - it just didn't work, and I can't think of any other MU that would coordinate w/this. Also way more opaque than I expected from the name and my experience w/other Moisture Sheer lipsticks. Much prefer Ruby Kiss for a sheerer, truer red.