CLINIQUE Moisture Sheer Lipstick - Honey Red

Filtered by skin type : Dry
CLINIQUE Moisture Sheer Lipstick - Honey Red

4.8

I am a PPP with yellow undertones and as stated by the reviewer below this on me is also red with no hint of brown or pink. I really like it for days were i want to look a bit more pouty. Five stars from me.

on 11/24/2004 12:36:00 PM

LOVE THIS!! This is the best red for me, and I've tried a lot of them. I usually have to go for the brown-ish reds, since true reds just look fuschia on me. This one is a warmish neutral red, not too brown, but doesn't have a hint of pink either. It also helps that the formulation is sheer, so it doesn't scream "Red Lipstick." Another bonus: since it's sheer, you can apply it without liner and a brush, and it still looks good! More of a "casual" red lippie, I'd say.

on 11/17/2004 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This sheer, warm red is easy to wear and quite flattering, too. It's a pretty, non-fussy lipstick. I do fear I'm going to run through my tube quickly-- there is not a great deal of product, and I need to reapply every three or four hours. At least I don't need a mirror for this one.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I like this color. I'm not big on reds because I think they are too harsh for me. I'm a PPP with brown hair and blue eyes. This color is sheer and it's a perfect shade of red. Almost hard to describe. Not too light, not too dark, not too bright, not too orangy or bluey like some reds can be.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

First, the bad news- these slimline lipstick cases hold the tiniest amount of product. If this were my every day lipstick, I'd use a tube up in 6 weeks. Now, the good news, which could also be bad. This could EASILY be my every day lip color. It is just perfect. Sheer, shiny reddish pink-brown. Looks like my lips after making out. Very nice.