CLINIQUE Moisture Sheer Lipstick - Honey Red

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
CLINIQUE Moisture Sheer Lipstick - Honey Red

4.6

I am a PPP with yellow undertones and as stated by the reviewer below this on me is also red with no hint of brown or pink. I really like it for days were i want to look a bit more pouty. Five stars from me.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Wow...this lipstick is just perfect. Its a beautiful shade of sheerish browned red. It doesnt fuschia on me and it doesnt make me look like a hooker as most reds do. I just cant get over how great this is. Its definatly something I would reccoment to PPPs, people who are wary of a bright red and people on which reds turn fuschia. This formula is SO moisturizing! Love love love love love this!!!!

on 11/24/2004 12:36:00 PM

LOVE THIS!! This is the best red for me, and I've tried a lot of them. I usually have to go for the brown-ish reds, since true reds just look fuschia on me. This one is a warmish neutral red, not too brown, but doesn't have a hint of pink either. It also helps that the formulation is sheer, so it doesn't scream "Red Lipstick." Another bonus: since it's sheer, you can apply it without liner and a brush, and it still looks good! More of a "casual" red lippie, I'd say.

on 11/17/2004 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This sheer, warm red is easy to wear and quite flattering, too. It's a pretty, non-fussy lipstick. I do fear I'm going to run through my tube quickly-- there is not a great deal of product, and I need to reapply every three or four hours. At least I don't need a mirror for this one.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I like this color. I'm not big on reds because I think they are too harsh for me. I'm a PPP with brown hair and blue eyes. This color is sheer and it's a perfect shade of red. Almost hard to describe. Not too light, not too dark, not too bright, not too orangy or bluey like some reds can be.

on 4/16/2004 6:59:00 PM

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! One of my absolute favorites! A sheer ambered red that even a strawberry blonde like me can wear! Smooth and moisturizing and housed in an adorable metal case adorned with pink. Perfect!

on 3/30/2004 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A red I can wear! It's difficult finding a red lipstick to suit my PPP warm-toned skin and strawberry blonde hair but this is a perfect muted warm-toned red.

on 3/18/2004 2:03:00 PM

This is the ONLY sheer red I've ever been able to find that doesn't turn fuschia on me (I'm a warm PPP). It's a wonderful find and I'm going to be buying it for years and years!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

On me (PPP), this is a creamy brownish/orangy/caramel/pinkish red, if that makes any sense at all. If it doesn't, then you're in the same league as me - it just didn't work, and I can't think of any other MU that would coordinate w/this. Also way more opaque than I expected from the name and my experience w/other Moisture Sheer lipsticks. Much prefer Ruby Kiss for a sheerer, truer red.