CLINIQUE Moisture Sheer Lipstick - Honey Red

Filtered by age: 19-24
CLINIQUE Moisture Sheer Lipstick - Honey Red

4.6

on 5/1/2007 12:54:00 PM

I love this color!! It's a rich golden red that matches my yellow toned skin and dark hair with blue eyes. Has anyone come across this sort of colour in a drugstore long lasting product like Revlon Colorstay? It's very annoying (and costly) to apply this product several times a day. If anyone can suggest a similar color in a longlasting product, please email me.

This lipstick is great! I love the colour and the fact that it has a sun protection factor in it. The downside is that the lipstick does fade rather quickly, but the upside is that it's still a beautiful colour even though it has faded! Oh, and I think it's much too small as well, but I would still buy it again when I've finished this tube.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Wow...this lipstick is just perfect. Its a beautiful shade of sheerish browned red. It doesnt fuschia on me and it doesnt make me look like a hooker as most reds do. I just cant get over how great this is. Its definatly something I would reccoment to PPPs, people who are wary of a bright red and people on which reds turn fuschia. This formula is SO moisturizing! Love love love love love this!!!!

on 11/17/2004 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This sheer, warm red is easy to wear and quite flattering, too. It's a pretty, non-fussy lipstick. I do fear I'm going to run through my tube quickly-- there is not a great deal of product, and I need to reapply every three or four hours. At least I don't need a mirror for this one.

on 11/4/2004 2:21:00 PM

Nice red. Not too bright and somewhat sheer, but still red, not pink. Beautiful packaging.

on 9/1/2004 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

WHAT A GREAT LIPSTICK!!! after reading the excellent reviews on this shade, I decided to give it a try. so glad I did it! the colour is a perfect, natural, warm brownish-red.it is one of MLBB. although I usually prefer my lippies with shimmer, it doesn`t bother me that this baby is without one. looks very natural on me, but enormously flattering. enhances my hazel eyes perfectly and goes really well with my blonde hair and fair but warm complexion. feels very moisturizing (much more than the "ruby kiss" from the same range) and actually has a great staying power! I don`t mind reapplying, though ;)the glossy effect also lasts for a long time. GORGEOUS! I will definitely often repurchase this lipstick in spite of it being quite pricey in europe.

on 4/16/2004 6:59:00 PM

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! One of my absolute favorites! A sheer ambered red that even a strawberry blonde like me can wear! Smooth and moisturizing and housed in an adorable metal case adorned with pink. Perfect!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

First, the bad news- these slimline lipstick cases hold the tiniest amount of product. If this were my every day lipstick, I'd use a tube up in 6 weeks. Now, the good news, which could also be bad. This could EASILY be my every day lip color. It is just perfect. Sheer, shiny reddish pink-brown. Looks like my lips after making out. Very nice.