Marcelle Oil Free Matte Finish Make Up in Normal/Oily/Combo Skin [DISCONTINUED]

Oil Free Matte Finish Make Up in Normal/Oily/Combo Skin [DISCONTINUED]

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOMETHICONE, TALC, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-2 STEARATE, STEARIC ACID , TRIETHANOLAMINE, PEG-32, GLYCERYL STEARATE , LECITHIN, POLYSORBATE 20, SORBITAN LAURATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL LAURATE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, PANTHENOL, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, XANTHAN GUM, DIMETHICONE, BUTYLPARABEN, TRISODIUM HEDTA, May contain: ( TITANIUM DIOXIDE , IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINE

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I do like this foundation because it's never caused me to break out, its hypo-allergenic formula has never caused any sort of sensivity, and it's not too thick because of the water base.

I do use a concealer for any trouble areas I may, and I tend to use a makeup sponge to blend any lines while applying the foundation. It is not the most matte finish out there, but I like that it makes my skin look normal and healthy, not too shiny and not too matte not like a doll. It's great for a lighter-than-medium coverage.

The colour match is one of the better foundations I've tried out, and the price is one that I can't argue with (about $14 at Shoppers Drug Mart or about $11 if you get it at Walmart).

The original packaging is not the best. HOWEVER, you can pull off that boxy silver plastic cap so that you're left with a small white cap. It's a lot more managable and saves a lot of space in your purse or makeup bag. Thus, I've rated the packaging as a 4/5 based upon the bottle without the silver cap because that's how I keep it.