Yves Rocher Mûre Sauvage (Blackberry)

Yves Rocher Mûre Sauvage (Blackberry)

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I find this fragrance to be fruity, powdery, sweet, and just a tad floral. It's very delicate and feminine, IMO. The scent lasts all day once I spray some onto my wrist but is definitely not overpowering or cloying.

on 12/14/2011 9:54:00 PM

My friend gifted me this and I loved it immediately! Can't stop sniffing my wrists. Lasting power is not that great so I spray generously on my clothes and that does the trick.

Smells very sweet on me and I'm not one to like sweet scents but it's smells really good. In fact, it reminds me of Trish Mc Evoy #9 a bit. The good part of it at least.

I liked it so much I bought me two more bottles to have as a backup!!

on 6/23/2011 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this! It is interesting because it starts out sharp, berries with leaves and a bit of pepper. It mellows into a sweeter, warmer berry that is almost artificial, but still very pleasant. At times, I can still get a hint of the leaves if I sniff deeply. I'm pleasantly surprised by the apparent complexity of this supposedly simply scent. The downside is that it fades really fast.

on 11/29/2008 3:31:00 PM

Very affordable herbs and cherry scent that vanishes after ten minutes on my skin. I need to reapply all the time, so the 100ml bottle comes in handy - but not in my purse, though.
Prepare your skin with oil or lotion before spraying all over to make the scent last longer, and do not hesitate to spray on cardigans, scarves, skirts and other.
A nice simple scent with terrible staying power.
I actually like the scent, but not that I need to reapply every so often.

Just a note:

After more than 15 years of being a repeat customer at Yves Rocher, I've closed my membership and account after being treated rudely one last time by their customer service in Norway. Clearly the company has a worldwide issue with their customers if they are dissatisfied, after reading more than one review mentioning it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite "cheapo" perfume! When I first apply it, it starts with a very herbal, green note and quickly transforms into a subtle and sweet blackberry. I tend to get headaches from strong perfumes and this one is a completely safe option for me. I first bought it in a 20 ml bottle and loved it so much that I upgraded to a 100 ml one. It's a great fragrance for spring and summer, but I wore it all through winter as well! The only downside is it's low staying power, but it also comes in a solid perfume and is easy to touch up throughout the day.

on 12/9/2006 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

YUM. I love this. I find it mysterious and musky, with a sharp tangy surprise. LOL I know it's a weird description but there's a certain intriguing bittersweetness about this that makes me wish it lasted longer than TEN MINUTES. ARGH! It reminds me of summer...

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I was really disappointed with this as I expected a rich lush fragrance bursting with ripe berries and summer sweetness. What I got instead was a clean crisp green note that faded away within a minute. There's not even a whisper of blackberry in this fragrance. Definitely not for me.

on 6/30/2006 12:58:00 PM

The only bad thing I have to say about YR Mure is that it's lasting power is poor. On the other hand, you can use the extender products (lotion, cream perfume, shower gel) and put a little more last in it. And at it's dirt cheap price, you can afford to respritz. On me, there is almost no blackberry, almost no sweetness at all. Instead, what I get is a lovely, bright, herbal green note. I layer this when something is too sweet or could use an herbal note. It's unisex, delicate, innoffensive, and really pleasant in summer when it's too hot for anything intense. There is a tiny cough syrup vibe occasionally in the first minute or two, but that's as close to fruit as I've ever gotten.

on 6/12/2006 5:03:00 PM

Nice, fun, slightly fruity scent. Initially it is strong for about 10 seconds after spraying. Great scent to wear in the day if you want something that doesn't overpower or give you and others a headache. Lasting quality is poor compared to the Vanille Bourbon EDT. I think layering this with the body lotion would up the staying power. But oh well it was only $5.50 so I can't complain. I wouldn't buy again only because it doesn't last for more than 30 mins on me.

I really enjoy this scent. I think that over the years I've owned most products they make in this scent (shower gel, lotion, EDT, soap) and they are a great value. Now, the scent isn't complex or sophisticated but it is soft, flirty and pretty. At this point, I think I like it as much for its nostalgic value as I do for the actual scent...but I will continue to wear it in rotation and will repurchase. The lotion layers beautifully with Philosophy Falling in Love. It adds a touch of brightness to that very sweet scent.

Popular Fragrances