3.8

price range

Reviews

3.0

a year ago

I haven't noticed a big difference with my wrinkles since using this. My main issue is that it is causing small pimple breakouts on my face. It doesn't seem to be irritating my neck, so I'll probably still use it on my neck. It is a little expensive, but still more affordable than some of the high end stuff out there. The packaging is good - I like that there is no cap for the pump (I usually lose/drop caps all the time anyway). I might repurchase this, but only to use on my neck. I don't think I will use it on my face anymore.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

I've used the Olay Regenerist Rengenerating Serum in the past but decided to give it a try again now that I am much more interested in skincare products. Olay had reformulated the Regenerist Regenerating Serum since the last time I tried it and I must say that I am a fan of the newer formula and the fragrance free option. The Regenerist Regenerating Serum is very silky and absorbs quickly. This has some nice beneficial ingredients but still has a relatively short ingredient list. This also layers well with other products. My video review can be seen here: https://youtu.be/E8cJIKW3A4g

About reviewer (704 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2 years ago

I bought this many years ago and didn't care for it. I decided to give it another try since it seems to be reformulated and I adore it now! Love the new packaging, the serum itself feels very silky, slightly moisturizing without being too much for my oily zones. My skin looks brighter and more even and I haven't broken out at all!! My favourite serum right now (and I have a lot of skincare products). Will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

1.0

3 years ago

There is a new formulation of this product, and from what I can see the MUA listing here does not have the new photo and perhaps some of the reviews don't apply to the new formulation. Anyway, the new formula is AWFUL. It turned my skin into a burning, red, itching blotchy mess in just a few days of trying it out. The old formula was wondeful... it soothed my skin and I received many compliments as my skin looked so smooth. So buyer beware... the new formula is not the same. The name is the same, but the bottle and the ingredients have changed. Now I will have to hide in the house until my skin calms down! What a disaster. I am returning the bottle I bought of the new formula, and will never go anywhere near this product again.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

3 years ago

Is my HG moisturizer. I use it after every shower. I have dry skin so I can put this on at night on clean skin and not be too oily in the morning, but for those with oily skin, using at night may be a problem. I think I'm on bottle number 3. This is the only thing I've found that takes away my laugh lines, which are the only problems I have right now. But I hope it will keep other wrinkles at bay. All I know is this is the best moisturizer I've ever used so far. It hydrates my dry skin beautifully with one layer, and also acts as a primer. My husband also uses it sometimes because it heals his scars faster. I can't say enough good things about it. The only thing I will say is to make sure you put it on a clean face without anything underneath.. I find if I layer it over another moisturizer it suffocates my face and feels like a have a mask on.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

I LOVE this stuff. What I love most about it is how it both moisturizes and primes my skin. I don't have to use two products which is great because my skin is oily and sensitive so the less products I use, the better. Especially if I'm wearing makeup on top. I wouldn't recommend using this at night due to the added silicone. But it's great as a daytime serum and primer. It feels great, absorbs quickly and my foundation goes on like a dream. Highly recommended.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I noticed that I had my first wrinkle on my forehead at 28, so I started it was time to get on the wrinkle prevention bandwagon. The process is overwhelming since there are countless products on the market. i decided on this one when I saw it in O magazines beauty award issue. It mentioned that the ingredients are the same as luxury department store brands and was a fraction of the cost. I used an entire bottle before reviewing this and VOILA. The wrinkle is gone! Now I know I'm only 29 now and that may not be a big deal, but that's what I used the product for and it worked. Other bonuses are that I have extremely sensitive skin and it caused no irritation or acne whatsoever. It also is super light, so i wear it under my BB cream and forget I even put it on. I'm already on my second bottle.

About reviewer (519 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

4 years ago

Unlike the moisturiser in this line, which made my sensitive skin red and irritated, this serum is really gentle and made my skin softer and less dehydrated. I'm not sure it really does anything more than protect a bit and amp up the effects of my moisturiser - I've gotten better results from Paula's Choice and Andalou Naturals serums, which give my skin a brighter, clearer and more even appearance. This product is ok but not amazing.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

I've lately been motivated to change pretty much all my skin care products. First because, after years of looking younger than my age, I've been feeling OLDER lately (I'm 51). The products I've been using successfully for the last few years don't seem to be delivering anymore. Secondly, I'm getting married soon and want to see if I can find great, inexpensive, readily available products that won't shock my husband due to their cost or the fact that I have to order from a half-dozen different websites. The Olay Regenerist Serum was the first thing I tried and I am in love! There is absolutely nothing bad to say about this stuff. It won't break the bank, it's chock full of good ingredients, it goes on easily and sinks right in, leaves my skin soft, smooth and hydrated, doesn't break out my finicky skin, layers perfectly under other products, can be used around the eyes and is contributing to an overall smoother, more even-toned, glowy, younger-looking face after a couple of weeks of use. I'm sold.

About reviewer (206 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

from

4 years ago

I have super dry skin, and wanted to try adding a hydrating serum to my nighttime skincare routine. I've tried a couple over the past few months (HE and DS) and this is my favorite so far. I love the texture and feel of this serum and my skin just drinks it up. I also appreciate the locking pump and the fact that it's available in fragrance free. I have great skin (besides the dryness) but I've still definitely noticed an increase in brightness and evenness after a few weeks of regular use. I just finished the bottle, which lasted three months at a rate of about 2 pumps a day. I'm eager to try a few other serums, but it's nice to know about this widely available, cost-effective, drugstore option. I would definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (283 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm