Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum - Fragrance Free

3.8

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Cetyl Ricinleate, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Benzyl Acohol.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Is my HG moisturizer. I use it after every shower. I have dry skin so I can put this on at night on clean skin and not be too oily in the morning, but for those with oily skin, using at night may be a problem. I think I'm on bottle number 3. This is the only thing I've found that takes away my laugh lines, which are the only problems I have right now. But I hope it will keep other wrinkles at bay. All I know is this is the best moisturizer I've ever used so far. It hydrates my dry skin beautifully with one layer, and also acts as a primer. My husband also uses it sometimes because it heals his scars faster. I can't say enough good things about it. The only thing I will say is to make sure you put it on a clean face without anything underneath.. I find if I layer it over another moisturizer it suffocates my face and feels like a have a mask on.

I LOVE this stuff. What I love most about it is how it both moisturizes and primes my skin. I don't have to use two products which is great because my skin is oily and sensitive so the less products I use, the better. Especially if I'm wearing makeup on top. I wouldn't recommend using this at night due to the added silicone. But it's great as a daytime serum and primer. It feels great, absorbs quickly and my foundation goes on like a dream. Highly recommended.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I noticed that I had my first wrinkle on my forehead at 28, so I started it was time to get on the wrinkle prevention bandwagon. The process is overwhelming since there are countless products on the market. i decided on this one when I saw it in O magazines beauty award issue. It mentioned that the ingredients are the same as luxury department store brands and was a fraction of the cost. I used an entire bottle before reviewing this and VOILA. The wrinkle is gone! Now I know I'm only 29 now and that may not be a big deal, but that's what I used the product for and it worked. Other bonuses are that I have extremely sensitive skin and it caused no irritation or acne whatsoever. It also is super light, so i wear it under my BB cream and forget I even put it on. I'm already on my second bottle.

Unlike the moisturiser in this line, which made my sensitive skin red and irritated, this serum is really gentle and made my skin softer and less dehydrated. I'm not sure it really does anything more than protect a bit and amp up the effects of my moisturiser - I've gotten better results from Paula's Choice and Andalou Naturals serums, which give my skin a brighter, clearer and more even appearance. This product is ok but not amazing.

I've lately been motivated to change pretty much all my skin care products. First because, after years of looking younger than my age, I've been feeling OLDER lately (I'm 51). The products I've been using successfully for the last few years don't seem to be delivering anymore. Secondly, I'm getting married soon and want to see if I can find great, inexpensive, readily available products that won't shock my husband due to their cost or the fact that I have to order from a half-dozen different websites. The Olay Regenerist Serum was the first thing I tried and I am in love! There is absolutely nothing bad to say about this stuff. It won't break the bank, it's chock full of good ingredients, it goes on easily and sinks right in, leaves my skin soft, smooth and hydrated, doesn't break out my finicky skin, layers perfectly under other products, can be used around the eyes and is contributing to an overall smoother, more even-toned, glowy, younger-looking face after a couple of weeks of use. I'm sold.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have super dry skin, and wanted to try adding a hydrating serum to my nighttime skincare routine. I've tried a couple over the past few months (HE and DS) and this is my favorite so far. I love the texture and feel of this serum and my skin just drinks it up. I also appreciate the locking pump and the fact that it's available in fragrance free. I have great skin (besides the dryness) but I've still definitely noticed an increase in brightness and evenness after a few weeks of regular use. I just finished the bottle, which lasted three months at a rate of about 2 pumps a day. I'm eager to try a few other serums, but it's nice to know about this widely available, cost-effective, drugstore option. I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I am absolutely in love with this super silky bottle of goodness! One of the best drugstore products I have ever tried. I've been using this day and night and it is helping fade my few acne scars, it's making my skin look more poreless, and my foundation look flawless (I use neutrogena's oil free moisture for combination skin on top). I love that it's fragrance free and the packaging is great. I would've never tried this if I hadn't seen the rave reviews on beautypedia, but I'm so glad I did. This is now a staple in my skincare routine and I highly recommend it to help repair your skin and make it look more flawless!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

HG. I get mine at Costco (ends up being a better deal than drugstore+coupons). I always put this on my face as soon as it's cleansed and it instantly calms my splotchiness and dryness. It feels like water sinking in to your skin. amazing!

I have sensitive skin and this brought me out in lumps. It's going on my elbows and I obviously won't repurchase. The texture is very pleasant though and it sinks in very nicely.

I've bought so many moisturizers this winter it's ridiculous. I have dry skin that seems to be sensitive to something in moisturizers because every single one I buy makes me break out like crazy. I finally read about this on paulas choice and decided to give it a try. My skin is finally clearing up and I love this under foundation. It feels and acts like a primer. I will be repurchashing for sure.