BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash
BADgal LashBADgal Lash

3.1

Water, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Panthenol, Silica, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, PVP, Trihydroxystearin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Xanthan Gum. [ /-: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 9/11/2017 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I think this has been overhyped. It's a decent mascara, but I expected it to be a lot better given all the reviews I had read. The brush is massive, even for me with my big eyes. It smudges and flakes on me. It's also not cheap. I must say I am very disappointed with this mascara, I've tried Essence and W7 mascaras that do the job a lot better for much less money.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this in travel size and I am happy that I have not paid full price for the regular size.

The mascara itself is very good - excellent separation, thickness and length after first stroke. And not harmful for my lashes - no falling out, no breaking.
Initially...
After nearly 2 months of use, something happened and I got allergic reaction.
In middle of the day my eyes became red, watery and itchy. Same with my lids. I am sure that's the mascara as I had not changed anything in my beauty routine and after switching to a different mascara all stopped.

on 11/2/2016 10:33:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I bought this mascara because I wanted to splurge on myself and buy something I thought would be a wonderful mascara. I was wrong. This mascara sucks. Waste of 30 dollars after tax. The brush is to big there is no lengthening and no making my lashes thicker, My way cheaper drug store brands such as loreal voluminous in a non waterproof mascara does a much better job. Sometimes just because something is an expensive name brand dosnt mean it will be an amazing product.

on 2/8/2017 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the travel size version of this around Christmas time as part of an Ulta deal. I'm a huge fan of the Benefit Roller lash mascara so decided to give this one a shot. The formula is decent, nothing terrible but nothing noteworthy either. It gives a very subtle lengthening effect, which I like for my "no makeup" makeup days. Sadly, it doesn't offer much volume, which I would have preferred. The wand is a little bulky, making it difficult to get the inner corners of my eyes. The biggest drawback for me is the smudging. I don't recommend putting this on the lower lashes because it WILL transfer to your skin. I wore this out for a few hours to run errands and when I got home, there were some definite raccoon eyes going on. Overall, I wouldn't say this is worth the money.

Pros:
decent formula
separates lashes well
good for natural looks

Cons:
pricey
smudges easily
doesn't offer a lot of volume
fluffy wand make it difficult to reach inner corners

on 2/25/2017 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

When I opened a tube of this, I though it was a mascara wand made for giants. Or giant eyeballs. Either way, my petite hooded lids were a big ole mess, and I had to run a comb through my lashes several times to take out some clumps. I also found that the formula took a while to dry, and when it did finally dry, it quickly wore off onto surrounding eye skin, which makes one look like they've been crying. Luckily this mascara did not have the power to make me cry, but it did make me regret my purchase.

on 5/8/2017 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The mascara straightens the lashes rather than curl them, needs many re-applications, and smudges quite easily, Okay, but not worth $20 USD

on 10/1/2016 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is the worst mascara I've ever tried. it makes my eyelashes so thin, it doesn't do anything for them at all. i'm better off wearing no mascara than this one.

on 8/9/2016 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really didn't like this mascara. I have tried the sample size tube, and the full size. I wasn't impressed with either.

It was too dry, the smell was just gross, and my lashes were a clumpy mess. They flaked, and I got the dreaded mascara under my eyes.

I will not repurchase.

on 10/6/2016 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've tried many mascaras' of all brands & price points etc but this has a poor formula. I have long but thin lashes. Badgal coats the lashes nicely very black/wet but within 1/2 hr appears to disappear (even after several applications)?... there certainly is no volume. It flakes through the day and eventually I'll have smudging around my eyes. Its a real shame, cuz I use it daily now just to finish it off. Oddly it never seems to run out of its large container as if its bottomless! I prefer Bourjois twist up the volume or Pupa's Vamp or Diorshows' blackout which have exceptional performance. Not repurchasing as there are too many mascaras' of higher performance and quality out there.

on 10/21/2016 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Love BADgal Lash. Always gives a flawless, full lash look. I've been using this for years after getting a sample with a sephora order. One of the lower price points for mascaras and is one of the better ones in my opinion!