benefit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

benefit Cosmetics BADgal Lash
BADgal LashBADgal Lash

3.1

Water, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Panthenol, Silica, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, PVP, Trihydroxystearin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Xanthan Gum. [ /-: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 8/21/2018 12:04:00 PM

Is great for length and volume, haven't used many mascara that make my lashes so big/long but it can make them clumpy which I find is difficult for the bottom lashes but I still love it. It's the only mascara I use and constantly buy, I do think it is quite pricey for a mascara but I think it is worth it and it lasts all day.

I remember a few years ago, when I first started wearing makeup, my makeup artist would use this on me all the time and I LOVED it. It gave me the dramatic, spidery look that I love. I'm not sure if that was because she was using a clean spooolie instead of the brush or if I'm just remembering incorrectly but I recently bought this again, expecting to love it, and it has almost no impact. I think it adds some volume but basically nothing in the dark or length department. I've started using it with MAC Bad and Bold Lash, which is a surprisingly good product, because I don't want to totally throw this away with no use. Really disappointing given how much I love Benefit products.

Best mascara I've used yet!! Love the brush, it lengthens and volumizes my lashes. Does not flake.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I got this mascara as a mascara set from Sephora. The brush is nice and full, color is rich and black and I feel that it covers all of my lashes even the small ones as the brush papers at the end. I really wanted to give this mascara more stars. It Both link things and curls my lashes and coats them completely. They look amazing! However, after a long day it does tend to smudge under my eyes. I don’t apply it to my bottom lashes but still and up with slight raccoon eyes. Another negative is that it doesn’t completely come off even with my seller water and an oil wash. I will not re-purchased this in the full-size.

on 9/11/2017 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I think this has been overhyped. It's a decent mascara, but I expected it to be a lot better given all the reviews I had read. The brush is massive, even for me with my big eyes. It smudges and flakes on me. It's also not cheap. I must say I am very disappointed with this mascara, I've tried Essence and W7 mascaras that do the job a lot better for much less money.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I got this in travel size and I am happy that I have not paid full price for the regular size.

The mascara itself is very good - excellent separation, thickness and length after first stroke. And not harmful for my lashes - no falling out, no breaking.
Initially...
After nearly 2 months of use, something happened and I got allergic reaction.
In middle of the day my eyes became red, watery and itchy. Same with my lids. I am sure that's the mascara as I had not changed anything in my beauty routine and after switching to a different mascara all stopped.

on 5/8/2017 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The mascara straightens the lashes rather than curl them, needs many re-applications, and smudges quite easily, Okay, but not worth $20 USD

on 2/25/2017 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

When I opened a tube of this, I though it was a mascara wand made for giants. Or giant eyeballs. Either way, my petite hooded lids were a big ole mess, and I had to run a comb through my lashes several times to take out some clumps. I also found that the formula took a while to dry, and when it did finally dry, it quickly wore off onto surrounding eye skin, which makes one look like they've been crying. Luckily this mascara did not have the power to make me cry, but it did make me regret my purchase.

on 2/8/2017 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the travel size version of this around Christmas time as part of an Ulta deal. I'm a huge fan of the Benefit Roller lash mascara so decided to give this one a shot. The formula is decent, nothing terrible but nothing noteworthy either. It gives a very subtle lengthening effect, which I like for my "no makeup" makeup days. Sadly, it doesn't offer much volume, which I would have preferred. The wand is a little bulky, making it difficult to get the inner corners of my eyes. The biggest drawback for me is the smudging. I don't recommend putting this on the lower lashes because it WILL transfer to your skin. I wore this out for a few hours to run errands and when I got home, there were some definite raccoon eyes going on. Overall, I wouldn't say this is worth the money.

Pros:
decent formula
separates lashes well
good for natural looks

Cons:
pricey
smudges easily
doesn't offer a lot of volume
fluffy wand make it difficult to reach inner corners

on 11/2/2016 10:33:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I bought this mascara because I wanted to splurge on myself and buy something I thought would be a wonderful mascara. I was wrong. This mascara sucks. Waste of 30 dollars after tax. The brush is to big there is no lengthening and no making my lashes thicker, My way cheaper drug store brands such as loreal voluminous in a non waterproof mascara does a much better job. Sometimes just because something is an expensive name brand dosnt mean it will be an amazing product.