BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash
BADgal LashBADgal Lash

3.1

Water, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Panthenol, Silica, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, PVP, Trihydroxystearin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Xanthan Gum. [ /-: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 2/8/2017 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the travel size version of this around Christmas time as part of an Ulta deal. I'm a huge fan of the Benefit Roller lash mascara so decided to give this one a shot. The formula is decent, nothing terrible but nothing noteworthy either. It gives a very subtle lengthening effect, which I like for my "no makeup" makeup days. Sadly, it doesn't offer much volume, which I would have preferred. The wand is a little bulky, making it difficult to get the inner corners of my eyes. The biggest drawback for me is the smudging. I don't recommend putting this on the lower lashes because it WILL transfer to your skin. I wore this out for a few hours to run errands and when I got home, there were some definite raccoon eyes going on. Overall, I wouldn't say this is worth the money.

Pros:
decent formula
separates lashes well
good for natural looks

Cons:
pricey
smudges easily
doesn't offer a lot of volume
fluffy wand make it difficult to reach inner corners

on 11/2/2016 10:33:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I bought this mascara because I wanted to splurge on myself and buy something I thought would be a wonderful mascara. I was wrong. This mascara sucks. Waste of 30 dollars after tax. The brush is to big there is no lengthening and no making my lashes thicker, My way cheaper drug store brands such as loreal voluminous in a non waterproof mascara does a much better job. Sometimes just because something is an expensive name brand dosnt mean it will be an amazing product.

on 10/21/2016 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Love BADgal Lash. Always gives a flawless, full lash look. I've been using this for years after getting a sample with a sephora order. One of the lower price points for mascaras and is one of the better ones in my opinion!

on 10/6/2016 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've tried many mascaras' of all brands & price points etc but this has a poor formula. I have long but thin lashes. Badgal coats the lashes nicely very black/wet but within 1/2 hr appears to disappear (even after several applications)?... there certainly is no volume. It flakes through the day and eventually I'll have smudging around my eyes. Its a real shame, cuz I use it daily now just to finish it off. Oddly it never seems to run out of its large container as if its bottomless! I prefer Bourjois twist up the volume or Pupa's Vamp or Diorshows' blackout which have exceptional performance. Not repurchasing as there are too many mascaras' of higher performance and quality out there.

on 10/1/2016 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is the worst mascara I've ever tried. it makes my eyelashes so thin, it doesn't do anything for them at all. i'm better off wearing no mascara than this one.

on 8/9/2016 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really didn't like this mascara. I have tried the sample size tube, and the full size. I wasn't impressed with either.

It was too dry, the smell was just gross, and my lashes were a clumpy mess. They flaked, and I got the dreaded mascara under my eyes.

I will not repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Didn't do anything for my lashes whatsoever. Made them look thin with no volume. I'll stick to my drugstore ones... Bourjous and Loreal so much better.

on 7/4/2016 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I bought this in a trial size at Ulta and I am glad I did. This mascara did not work for me, it did not make my lashes bigger, nor curl and it made them very straight (even with a curling wand). I would not repurchase. I purchased Mally instead.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I am so disappointed with this. I usually love benefit products, but this just doesnt do it for me. I fell in love with the big brush, thinking it would be good for volume. I was wrong. The brush is so big that very little products gets on it, so that when you apply it to the lashes almost nothing gets Off. I had to work with this product for so long. After a few minutes, the bend i had managed to create, was gone. After about an hour, the mascara started flaking and looking dry and gross. The mascara ended up underneath my eyes, making it look like i had really bad under eye circles

on 5/2/2016 6:18:00 PM

Holy Grail. I first used this stuff about 4-5 years ago, and I fell in love instantly. I got it in a sampler thing from Sephora and it was by far the best mascara in the bunch. Since then, I've purchased it every time I could afford it, and I think I'm done shopping around for mascaras after trying drugstore brands again for a year and having no luck. When I got my latest tube of this, I could have cried because it was so wonderful.

I love the brush, even though I normally shy away from large brushes. I don't know what it is about this one, but it just works for me and my lashes. It grabs and coats every last, never clumps (I even TRIED to make it clump one time and it just wouldn't do it), usually doesn't flake (only if I try adding another coat after it's dry), doesn't smudge under my eyes, doesn't hurt my sensitive eyes or irritate them, removes easily without taking lashes with it (a big problem I've had with other mascaras), volumizes and uplifts my lashes without a lash curler, and easily lasts 12 hours.

I love that it's a bit of a dry formula, but not too dry. It's perfect, so it doesn't weigh down my lashes, but isn't so dry that flakes end up in my eyes and all over my face.

The brush can take some getting used to if you usually use a slim one, but it doesn't stab me like a lot of other brushes do.

I've never used the waterproof, but I don't feel like I need to because this stuff stays on so well.

I totally recommend this one, and I think I'm giving up on trying to find something cheaper because I probably waste more money on duds than I would be paying if I just stuck with this one.

Popular Mascaras