L'Oreal Paris Professionel Intense Repair

No Image

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'll start with the best thing about this product - it smells amazing. Its got a very signature fresh scent which really stayed in my hair long after I used this treatment. I often got compliments that my hair smelled so amazing! I also find the jar packaging to be great, it allowed me to use up every last bit. As for the results the treatment gives I'm a little on the fence. The first few times I used it I thought it worked amazingly. I have slightly damaged hair from highlighting and using flat irons often and this did an amazing job of moisturizing and repairing some breakage I had. It also gets rid of the annoying fly aways and little hairs that stick up whenever the weather is the slightest bit humid. However I found that the results got less than amazing the more I used it. My hair started to feel weighted down and greasy. I started using it less often but the heaviness and greasiness continued. I've now stopped using it altogether though plan to use up what I have left eventually. I think the best way to use this treatment is to use one jar, wait about a month and use something lighter then go back to another jar. I think that its too potent to use as a daily or near daily conditioner like I tried to.

on 1/14/2011 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

An excellent product that although the price tag is big, it is totally worth it. I have had some hair breakage and this was a God sent. It is gentle and not an overload of protein that causes more breakage. It tames frizz and makes my hair much friendlier. Highly recommended to those with a lot of hair.

on 9/22/2010 2:41:00 PM

A few years ago I completely ruined my hair by dying it several times a month and daily use of hair dryers and straighteners. In combination with the shampoo of this series my hair completely restored itself, but I'm most thankful to this treatment. Whenever my hair feels dry I just apply some of this product and it results in silky soft, healthy hair that's not weighed down. I payed 15 euros for it, which is about 20$, which may seem a lot to some of you but it's really worth it since you only need a tiny amount and it really nurtures your hair.

on 4/19/2010 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have super long, thick, dry hair.
If you're looking for a conditioner that's going to take your hair from what mine is into silk, you've found it!
I've tried 70 dollar conditioners and it does not even compared to l'oreal professional intense repair.
Anyways, simply the best, hands down, no competition.

on 9/1/2009 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the only hair product i will use. It is so so good. It makes my hair feel silky smooth. i also take this to the beach with me whenever i go otherwise my hair ends up going in dread-locks and looks like something might have curled up and died ontop of my head.

on 6/28/2009 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

LOVE this mask! As a hairstylist I have access to pretty much anything on the professional market and this has been one of my favorite treatments to date! I HATED the Biolage mask and this one blew it out of the water. To the people talking about the alcohol in the mask, some types of alcohol are actually moisturizing and not drying. This makes my hair feel like silk after I use it and it actually behaves. My hair is one the dry side especially on the ends due to coloring and this makes it feel like virgin, untreated hair. I will def. continue to use this due to the great improvement I see in my hair. I is pricey though if you can't get a professional discount so that may be the downfall for some, but if you can afford it def. get.

on 6/22/2008 12:49:00 PM

I brought the big bottle. I love L'oreal Professionnel treatment. It's doesn't dry up my hair but condition it. there's improvement after pro-long usage.

on 2/26/2008 10:22:00 AM

This is a miracle cream. I think this is one of those products that you can't realise how great it is until you have serious damage. I used to use it and thought it was good but am always trying new things. I get my hair TR'd every year but this year had the most bleach highlights that I ever had and my bleach highlights were absolutely fried. I was putting handfuls on leave in creams and such and my hair still felt like brillo in a lot of places and did not feel like normal hair. I went to my hairdresser and she left this on with heat and added a serum (which is also HG) that I used to use, L'oreal Lumino serum and my hair was like silk again. When it is wet, it is still not back to normal but when it is dry, it is like silk and getting better every time. Will be faithful to this as results like this speak for themselves. All the L'Oreal Professionnel lines are fab. The only other thing that I would add is Fudge one shot leave in spray...also amazing.

on 2/3/2008 10:20:00 PM

This along with the shampoo this is a great product. You don't need to use alot either as it is very concentrated. It can be a bit pricey, but I buy the larger container when it is available as it is more value for money.

on 10/6/2007 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this deep conditioner!!! I actually love the shampoo as well. This is a must have if you spent many years damaging your hair with blow drying and straight irons like me. I also have highlights and the bleaching doesn't help but since I started using L'Oreal Professional Intense repair three yrs ago my hair has been in the best shape ever, my hairdresser can attest to that. The conditioner is thick and leaves my hair soft, smooth and very mangeable. Another plus is it smells nice. All around great product in my opinion.