TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

Filtered by eye Color : Green
TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

4.3

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

I have naturally wavy hair, which is straightened 90% of the time, so this wasn't really on my priorities list, but when my mom brought it home for me I decided to give it a whirl. Nice to know that my hair can (naturally) look that nice! I spritzed it with this after washing it, and when I woke up the next morning I had a head full of shiny, beautiful curls! What a great product for those of us who get bored with straight hair once in a while. Anyways, if you wear your hair curly all the time, you will adore this.

Love it. It is a bit pricy for college freshman me, I got it buy one get one free so I bought this and the Bed Head Split End Mender... It works wonderfully... I don't use it every time I wash my hair, though.. just occasionally. I have frizzy, wavy hair, and the Booster makes my curls a lot softer and less frizzy. I only gave it a 4 because I still have to use my parade of other products with it.

I just tried this product on my fine, long, naturally wavy hair. I normally blow dry my hair straight, but wanted to bring out the wave instead. I thought it was very clean on my hair and didn't weigh it down. It could get a bit crunchy if you spray too much. It gave me nice beachy waves. I also loved the fruity smell!

on 5/26/2006 12:45:00 AM

i really like this product. (the Curls Rock curl booster in the aerosol can). i have wavey hair that i sometimes don't like to flat iron straight and this gave it defined waves. my hair does seem shiny too. i took off a lippie because it left my hair a tad crunchy. it could be because i didn't use a diffuser this time, i just let it air dry. but i still like the way it looks.