TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

3.5

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

on 12/13/2009 5:17:00 AM

I like this product enough to rebuy it, but not because it makes my curls fabulous. At first, I wanted to find a curl product that would give me more volume to my curls, so I got this and the TiGi Curl Rock Curl Amplifier. The amplifier is a horrible glue that made my hair feel greasy and gross. So I decided to try the spray with my matrix curl.life curl milk, and it was perfect. This added a bit of volume and some nice shine to my hair without a heavy, crunchy or gross feeling. Loved it.

A bit on the expensive side though, and the cap on the top is very easy to split and break. That is why I took one lippy off.

on 11/30/2009 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

This did nothing for my medium curly, very long hair. Use it, not use it, made no difference it all, even with other products from the same line.

on 10/5/2009 1:29:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Gosh I just loove this. I was very skeptical. First off its a spray, you would think a mousse or cream would be better for a booster. The spray really works though. You spray it on wet hair and scrunch. Zero frizz and no crunch,very surprising. Second off, I tried the amplifier from Curls Rock and it also worked but it was so ridiculously heavy.I would wash my hair and still feel it in there after I washed it. If you get the amplifier on your hands you have to scrub like hell to get it off. I am happy to report though the Booster dries so nice and light, no heaviness at all. Scent lingers but its great so no issue. Ingredients are quite good. 1 Water soluble silicone, no alcohol, and I believe no proteins. Great stuff, if your thinking about it, get it. I used it w/ Paul Mitchell super Sculpt and diffused and had a great hair day.

on 8/1/2009 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This product worked OK for my wavy hair but didn't impress as much as it should for the price. I just finished a bottle and found that it works best when applied to wet hair. There is also a fine line between applying too much and not enough, and it took a few applications to figure it out - too much and you get crunchy hair, too little and you get no results. But when applied correctly it gives me well-defined waves with very little frizz. The fragrance is softly sweet. The product is an aerosol which isn't the best thing for the environment, and it contains alcohols and silicones which could dry out the hair. But it's the best curl enhancer I've tried so far.

on 6/24/2009 1:03:00 PM

I have no idea what this is supposed to do. It is similar to a light holding hairspray. This entire line doesn't do much for my curls. In fact, I think this makes me frizz a bit!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this whole entire line! The curls booster smells soooooo good it's ridiculous!! The boys seem to like the scent as well since I been getting lots of compliments when I wear this, they all seem to think it's perfume! This stuff is like a hairspray but wiht out the stickyness or the hard/firming crunchiness hairspray can leave behind. When I mix this weth my amplifier and some hairspray afterwards my hair is left frizz free and stays in place all day long wihtout drying or leaving my hair feeling crunchy

on 12/13/2008 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This works better on soaking wet hair and layered with gel. My curls were perfect throughout the day with little frizz. On dry hair, it does zilch for definition. It actaully seems to dry a bit crunchy in some areas when used alone. It does smell good, but can be a bit much for those that are scent-sensitive. Not sure if I would buy again, but still good to keep around.

on 6/24/2008 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

After all the great reviews I really wanted to try this product. Ill also mention that I really wanted to like this product, but it just didnt do it for me. The smell is good, but I find it cloying (smells like the blue body splash from VS). I think the problem may be that I simply have too long (and thick) hair for this. This sure doesn't beat any gel or mousse that I already own. I will also agree with some others that this ruins any chance of second day hair - its up for swap lol.

on 5/3/2008 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Read the reviews and took a chance...

Yipeee!!!

I love this stuff! I spray it in damp hair, then add a pump of the amplifier and scrunch. The curls I thought were gone after having a baby are back!!! I don't wash the following day and just spray this stuff in and I'm good to go! I've also started using the Tigi Manipulator...love that stuff too!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product after reading some reviews that suggested that using this along with the curl amplifier would give best results...it did on some days and on others, not so good. The amplifier works better, but for some reason both have recently dried my hair out. I use to get really definied curls, now just poof and dry waves. Would not repurchase.