TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

3.9

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is simply incredible!! My hair is really curly underneath and more straight on the top, this booster really evens both sides out so I end up with perfect waves!! I love how it smells too!!! the texture, shine and smell are all added benefits!! my waves always look 100% better when I use this! I recommend!!!

on 8/24/2009 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I only use this product as a spray on dry hair, as my hair is relatively fine (there is a lot of it, but each strand is thin) and can be easily weighed down by crunch-inducing styling products. From reading other reviews I think that using this on dry hair is not the typical way people are using this, but it is working nicely for me. Hairsprays tend to make my hair too crunchy, which I hate. This works to slightly define my hair and give it a bit of bounce, but without making my hair a helmet. I seriously doubt that this stuff would create waves or curls where they did not already exist, but for me is like a really light hairspray that smells good. It is a bit expensive, but I do not really use that much so my can has lasted me for months so far, so I will probably repurchase. For the record, my hair is a few inches past my shoulders, wavy to a little curly (s-curve at top of hair, turns into big spirals at bottom of hair).

on 4/24/2009 2:12:00 PM

CurlsRock Shampoo + Conditioner + Leave-In Conditioner + Booster = Great product line for my thick (but fine) shoulder-length tight ringlets.

Can't use a heavy-hand. But used sparingly, my curls don't frizz, are bouncy, well-defined, shiny, and full of fabulous body.

People have commented on how great this line smells. Here, I beg to disagree. I really don't like how this smells - I get furniture polish. But hey, if it works on my hair, I'll don't mind loading up on body lotion and perfume.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

As far as I can tell, this did NOTHING for my hair. I bought this with the Amplifier styler which gave my curls a nice boost. With this, I didn't notice any change. And what's worse, about half-way through the bottle, the nozzle stopped working and leaked. Plus, to add fuel to the fire, I think it's aerosol. Bottom line: Don't waste your money.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This made m natural curls looser and wimper and just generally didnt do much good for me. It smells amazing and probably works well for some hair type but not mine. No volume, no hold, no maor difference.

on 11/7/2008 5:26:00 AM

Crunchy. If I use a little bit, it doesn't do the trick except for add shine, and if I use more, it ends up crunchy. Doesn't work for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I had never purchased this product in the curls rock line until recently because it always seemed like a pointless step. However, I like it a lot more than I thought I would. I don't think this product does anything for the curls themselves, but it does add a lot of body to my hair. I spray it throughout after putting in the leave-in moisture. It acts as a nice primer for the sticky amplifier, too. I actally like the amplifier a lot more now, because it goes it a lot nicer over this booster. The booster does a good job of keeping my curls shape throughout the day. Only con is that it tangles my hair a bit.

on 4/28/2008 8:11:00 PM

I should say I get zero curls from this product. Why the 5 rating? I have super problematic hair - they are thin, baby fine, highlighted (which means dry), and get tangled very very easily. When I spray this stuff into my damp hair (including over the scalp) and crunch up my hair - not only does this stuff not weigh it down, but somehow it expands the hairs to triple the thickness and gives me the illusion of thicker hair. It also makes my hair slightly wavy and makes it easier to deal with (meaning brush through) during the day. My hairdresser convinced me to try it and I am forever greatful to her for this. I should also mention that I am on my second bottle now.

on 11/13/2007 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I liked this stuff, although I don't know why. Like someone said, it really does seem like a glorified hairspray, although it is one that gives me hair remarkable lift. Not bad.

on 11/5/2007 10:18:00 PM

I have wavy hair that I can wear wavy or straight pretty easily. Unlike a lot of people, I use this in dry hair for an extra boost when I'm wearing it wavy. I think it smells great and adds some definition, but definitely isn't something that curly girls can use alone.

Popular Styling Products