TiGi Curls Rock Curl Booster

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
TiGi Curls Rock Curl Booster

4.4

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this whole entire line! The curls booster smells soooooo good it's ridiculous!! The boys seem to like the scent as well since I been getting lots of compliments when I wear this, they all seem to think it's perfume! This stuff is like a hairspray but wiht out the stickyness or the hard/firming crunchiness hairspray can leave behind. When I mix this weth my amplifier and some hairspray afterwards my hair is left frizz free and stays in place all day long wihtout drying or leaving my hair feeling crunchy

on 5/3/2008 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Read the reviews and took a chance...

Yipeee!!!

I love this stuff! I spray it in damp hair, then add a pump of the amplifier and scrunch. The curls I thought were gone after having a baby are back!!! I don't wash the following day and just spray this stuff in and I'm good to go! I've also started using the Tigi Manipulator...love that stuff too!!

on 1/8/2008 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I use this prior to the curl amplifier. I'm not sure if it's one or the other that does the trick (or simply the combination of the two), but I love the results. Defined, frizz-free (for the MOST part) curls. Smells divine, too. Pretty expensive, but worth it.

on 12/13/2009 5:17:00 AM

I like this product enough to rebuy it, but not because it makes my curls fabulous. At first, I wanted to find a curl product that would give me more volume to my curls, so I got this and the TiGi Curl Rock Curl Amplifier. The amplifier is a horrible glue that made my hair feel greasy and gross. So I decided to try the spray with my matrix curl.life curl milk, and it was perfect. This added a bit of volume and some nice shine to my hair without a heavy, crunchy or gross feeling. Loved it.

A bit on the expensive side though, and the cap on the top is very easy to split and break. That is why I took one lippy off.

on 12/13/2008 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This works better on soaking wet hair and layered with gel. My curls were perfect throughout the day with little frizz. On dry hair, it does zilch for definition. It actaully seems to dry a bit crunchy in some areas when used alone. It does smell good, but can be a bit much for those that are scent-sensitive. Not sure if I would buy again, but still good to keep around.