TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

Filtered by hair type : Curly age: 36-43
TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

1 review

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

on 1/16/2008 8:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The SA at a local beauty supply place (Kut N' Beauty) showed me this while looking for a product that'll define my curls, not flake, give me shine, not crunchy, and hold up for a day or two, and after exhausting most of our options she picked this up. I think she thought it was more like a mousse b/c that's why I thought too. It wasn't until I got home and showered that I realized "hey! this is a dang hair spray!!".
Nevertheless I read the directions and was I ever wowed-it smells sooo good and not only that it did wonders for my curls. They were defined and springy like I've never had before but best of all when I woke up the next day my curls were still in tact YIPPPEEEE! I just freshened my curls a bit with one overall spray, scrunch, tousled and they were as fresh as the day before. I think this spray may work better for shoulder length curly heads? I just got a long curly bob to about my neck I cut about 8 inches off (but that was after 4 failed attempts at the same Carlton Salon I had to keep going back but they still didn't get it right I finally went to another salon and I almsot got what I originally wanted after cutting more hair off okay off topic). Anyway, I really like what this does for my hair and I will definitely re-buy. Oh! and if any of you have a Kut N' Beauty supply store they have all of the products for a lot less you'd be surprised.