TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

Filtered by hair type : Curly
TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

3.7

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The best thing I've ever used on my frizzy, medium-long curly hair. It makes the curls way more defined and just better looking. I had no frizz whatsoever. It seemed to last for ages. I got it for 10 euro in TK Maxx. Not a bad price at all for this amazing product. Thing is, I haven't seen it again in there since! I need to buy some online methinks!

EDIT: So it's been discontinued?! I should have known it was too good to be true :(

on 10/5/2009 1:29:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Gosh I just loove this. I was very skeptical. First off its a spray, you would think a mousse or cream would be better for a booster. The spray really works though. You spray it on wet hair and scrunch. Zero frizz and no crunch,very surprising. Second off, I tried the amplifier from Curls Rock and it also worked but it was so ridiculously heavy.I would wash my hair and still feel it in there after I washed it. If you get the amplifier on your hands you have to scrub like hell to get it off. I am happy to report though the Booster dries so nice and light, no heaviness at all. Scent lingers but its great so no issue. Ingredients are quite good. 1 Water soluble silicone, no alcohol, and I believe no proteins. Great stuff, if your thinking about it, get it. I used it w/ Paul Mitchell super Sculpt and diffused and had a great hair day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

As far as I can tell, this did NOTHING for my hair. I bought this with the Amplifier styler which gave my curls a nice boost. With this, I didn't notice any change. And what's worse, about half-way through the bottle, the nozzle stopped working and leaked. Plus, to add fuel to the fire, I think it's aerosol. Bottom line: Don't waste your money.

on 12/13/2008 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This works better on soaking wet hair and layered with gel. My curls were perfect throughout the day with little frizz. On dry hair, it does zilch for definition. It actaully seems to dry a bit crunchy in some areas when used alone. It does smell good, but can be a bit much for those that are scent-sensitive. Not sure if I would buy again, but still good to keep around.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This made m natural curls looser and wimper and just generally didnt do much good for me. It smells amazing and probably works well for some hair type but not mine. No volume, no hold, no maor difference.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have very long, fine curly hair that is very prone to frizz. This product (when used sparingly) really helps to define and add shine to my curls. However, if I tend to spray too much in one area it gets pretty crunchy. The packaging is great; one quick spray and my hair is much more beautiful! It is a bit pricey though. That's the biggest downside..however if I find it on sale I will definitely buy again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I had never purchased this product in the curls rock line until recently because it always seemed like a pointless step. However, I like it a lot more than I thought I would. I don't think this product does anything for the curls themselves, but it does add a lot of body to my hair. I spray it throughout after putting in the leave-in moisture. It acts as a nice primer for the sticky amplifier, too. I actally like the amplifier a lot more now, because it goes it a lot nicer over this booster. The booster does a good job of keeping my curls shape throughout the day. Only con is that it tangles my hair a bit.

on 1/16/2008 8:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The SA at a local beauty supply place (Kut N' Beauty) showed me this while looking for a product that'll define my curls, not flake, give me shine, not crunchy, and hold up for a day or two, and after exhausting most of our options she picked this up. I think she thought it was more like a mousse b/c that's why I thought too. It wasn't until I got home and showered that I realized "hey! this is a dang hair spray!!".
Nevertheless I read the directions and was I ever wowed-it smells sooo good and not only that it did wonders for my curls. They were defined and springy like I've never had before but best of all when I woke up the next day my curls were still in tact YIPPPEEEE! I just freshened my curls a bit with one overall spray, scrunch, tousled and they were as fresh as the day before. I think this spray may work better for shoulder length curly heads? I just got a long curly bob to about my neck I cut about 8 inches off (but that was after 4 failed attempts at the same Carlton Salon I had to keep going back but they still didn't get it right I finally went to another salon and I almsot got what I originally wanted after cutting more hair off okay off topic). Anyway, I really like what this does for my hair and I will definitely re-buy. Oh! and if any of you have a Kut N' Beauty supply store they have all of the products for a lot less you'd be surprised.

on 11/13/2007 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I liked this stuff, although I don't know why. Like someone said, it really does seem like a glorified hairspray, although it is one that gives me hair remarkable lift. Not bad.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Superb for bringing out the curls, really useful. Doesn't weigh hair down and makes hair soft and smells very nice. HG for me! Can be a bit drying though.

Popular Styling Products