TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is simply incredible!! My hair is really curly underneath and more straight on the top, this booster really evens both sides out so I end up with perfect waves!! I love how it smells too!!! the texture, shine and smell are all added benefits!! my waves always look 100% better when I use this! I recommend!!!

on 1/3/2010 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great mousse and does what it says.
Loved it when I had curly hair. Now I got a straight perm and only use hair oil but if I ever go curly again, I'll rebuy this mousse for sure. Smells good too.

on 4/28/2008 8:11:00 PM

I should say I get zero curls from this product. Why the 5 rating? I have super problematic hair - they are thin, baby fine, highlighted (which means dry), and get tangled very very easily. When I spray this stuff into my damp hair (including over the scalp) and crunch up my hair - not only does this stuff not weigh it down, but somehow it expands the hairs to triple the thickness and gives me the illusion of thicker hair. It also makes my hair slightly wavy and makes it easier to deal with (meaning brush through) during the day. My hairdresser convinced me to try it and I am forever greatful to her for this. I should also mention that I am on my second bottle now.

on 1/16/2008 8:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The SA at a local beauty supply place (Kut N' Beauty) showed me this while looking for a product that'll define my curls, not flake, give me shine, not crunchy, and hold up for a day or two, and after exhausting most of our options she picked this up. I think she thought it was more like a mousse b/c that's why I thought too. It wasn't until I got home and showered that I realized "hey! this is a dang hair spray!!".
Nevertheless I read the directions and was I ever wowed-it smells sooo good and not only that it did wonders for my curls. They were defined and springy like I've never had before but best of all when I woke up the next day my curls were still in tact YIPPPEEEE! I just freshened my curls a bit with one overall spray, scrunch, tousled and they were as fresh as the day before. I think this spray may work better for shoulder length curly heads? I just got a long curly bob to about my neck I cut about 8 inches off (but that was after 4 failed attempts at the same Carlton Salon I had to keep going back but they still didn't get it right I finally went to another salon and I almsot got what I originally wanted after cutting more hair off okay off topic). Anyway, I really like what this does for my hair and I will definitely re-buy. Oh! and if any of you have a Kut N' Beauty supply store they have all of the products for a lot less you'd be surprised.

on 5/23/2006 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you are reading these reviews...I think many people are confusing this with the Curls Rock Amplifier (white cream). This is Curls Rock Curl Booster, an aerosal spray (looks like a hair spray can). I have fine wavy hair. This stuff really helps give my hair that "boost". It helps me to scrunch up my waves into curls-especially at the crown. I could use it every day, but usually save it for when I need perfect hair. I can use it on wet hair to help perfect my scrunch and cut down on frizz or on dry hair at my crown where it gets flat to give it a boost. I use this with ISO Bouncy Creme (my curly day staple for over 6 years now).

on 4/15/2006 9:42:00 PM

I have finally found a product that lets me wear my hair curly! I have very curly hair naturally, but have always straightened it every day. This gives perfect curls, and lasts all day. Beware though -- if you use the slightest bit too much, your hair will be crunchy. Try about one pump for long hair, a half pump for less than shoulder length.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is a staple in my styling regimen. I use it before I blow dry and it really is amazing!! Adds volume and curl and doesn't leave any build up...smells decent too!

on 11/5/2007 10:18:00 PM

I have wavy hair that I can wear wavy or straight pretty easily. Unlike a lot of people, I use this in dry hair for an extra boost when I'm wearing it wavy. I think it smells great and adds some definition, but definitely isn't something that curly girls can use alone.

Originally I didn't know if i really liked this curl booster, because it seemed that my hair lacked volume (which is unusual, as one quality about my hair is that it's VERY voluminous naturally) but then I bought the TiGi Curl Amplifier, and used the two of them together, and WOW-- AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME. I highly reccommend using them together. Some products, they only suggest using more than one of their line together for better results to promote their products, but this is really a fabulous combination of TiGi curl enhancing products. I definitly reccommend. My hair is not sticky and is only crunchy in a few places where i used too much of the Booster spray.

on 6/24/2008 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

After all the great reviews I really wanted to try this product. Ill also mention that I really wanted to like this product, but it just didnt do it for me. The smell is good, but I find it cloying (smells like the blue body splash from VS). I think the problem may be that I simply have too long (and thick) hair for this. This sure doesn't beat any gel or mousse that I already own. I will also agree with some others that this ruins any chance of second day hair - its up for swap lol.

Popular Styling Products