TiGi Curls Rock Curl Booster

TiGi Curls Rock Curl Booster

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The best thing I've ever used on my frizzy, medium-long curly hair. It makes the curls way more defined and just better looking. I had no frizz whatsoever. It seemed to last for ages. I got it for 10 euro in TK Maxx. Not a bad price at all for this amazing product. Thing is, I haven't seen it again in there since! I need to buy some online methinks!

EDIT: So it's been discontinued?! I should have known it was too good to be true :(

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is simply incredible!! My hair is really curly underneath and more straight on the top, this booster really evens both sides out so I end up with perfect waves!! I love how it smells too!!! the texture, shine and smell are all added benefits!! my waves always look 100% better when I use this! I recommend!!!

on 1/3/2010 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great mousse and does what it says.
Loved it when I had curly hair. Now I got a straight perm and only use hair oil but if I ever go curly again, I'll rebuy this mousse for sure. Smells good too.

on 10/5/2009 1:29:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Gosh I just loove this. I was very skeptical. First off its a spray, you would think a mousse or cream would be better for a booster. The spray really works though. You spray it on wet hair and scrunch. Zero frizz and no crunch,very surprising. Second off, I tried the amplifier from Curls Rock and it also worked but it was so ridiculously heavy.I would wash my hair and still feel it in there after I washed it. If you get the amplifier on your hands you have to scrub like hell to get it off. I am happy to report though the Booster dries so nice and light, no heaviness at all. Scent lingers but its great so no issue. Ingredients are quite good. 1 Water soluble silicone, no alcohol, and I believe no proteins. Great stuff, if your thinking about it, get it. I used it w/ Paul Mitchell super Sculpt and diffused and had a great hair day.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this whole entire line! The curls booster smells soooooo good it's ridiculous!! The boys seem to like the scent as well since I been getting lots of compliments when I wear this, they all seem to think it's perfume! This stuff is like a hairspray but wiht out the stickyness or the hard/firming crunchiness hairspray can leave behind. When I mix this weth my amplifier and some hairspray afterwards my hair is left frizz free and stays in place all day long wihtout drying or leaving my hair feeling crunchy

on 4/24/2009 2:12:00 PM

CurlsRock Shampoo + Conditioner + Leave-In Conditioner + Booster = Great product line for my thick (but fine) shoulder-length tight ringlets.

Can't use a heavy-hand. But used sparingly, my curls don't frizz, are bouncy, well-defined, shiny, and full of fabulous body.

People have commented on how great this line smells. Here, I beg to disagree. I really don't like how this smells - I get furniture polish. But hey, if it works on my hair, I'll don't mind loading up on body lotion and perfume.

on 5/3/2008 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Read the reviews and took a chance...

Yipeee!!!

I love this stuff! I spray it in damp hair, then add a pump of the amplifier and scrunch. The curls I thought were gone after having a baby are back!!! I don't wash the following day and just spray this stuff in and I'm good to go! I've also started using the Tigi Manipulator...love that stuff too!!

on 4/28/2008 8:11:00 PM

I should say I get zero curls from this product. Why the 5 rating? I have super problematic hair - they are thin, baby fine, highlighted (which means dry), and get tangled very very easily. When I spray this stuff into my damp hair (including over the scalp) and crunch up my hair - not only does this stuff not weigh it down, but somehow it expands the hairs to triple the thickness and gives me the illusion of thicker hair. It also makes my hair slightly wavy and makes it easier to deal with (meaning brush through) during the day. My hairdresser convinced me to try it and I am forever greatful to her for this. I should also mention that I am on my second bottle now.

on 1/16/2008 8:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The SA at a local beauty supply place (Kut N' Beauty) showed me this while looking for a product that'll define my curls, not flake, give me shine, not crunchy, and hold up for a day or two, and after exhausting most of our options she picked this up. I think she thought it was more like a mousse b/c that's why I thought too. It wasn't until I got home and showered that I realized "hey! this is a dang hair spray!!".
Nevertheless I read the directions and was I ever wowed-it smells sooo good and not only that it did wonders for my curls. They were defined and springy like I've never had before but best of all when I woke up the next day my curls were still in tact YIPPPEEEE! I just freshened my curls a bit with one overall spray, scrunch, tousled and they were as fresh as the day before. I think this spray may work better for shoulder length curly heads? I just got a long curly bob to about my neck I cut about 8 inches off (but that was after 4 failed attempts at the same Carlton Salon I had to keep going back but they still didn't get it right I finally went to another salon and I almsot got what I originally wanted after cutting more hair off okay off topic). Anyway, I really like what this does for my hair and I will definitely re-buy. Oh! and if any of you have a Kut N' Beauty supply store they have all of the products for a lot less you'd be surprised.

on 1/8/2008 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I use this prior to the curl amplifier. I'm not sure if it's one or the other that does the trick (or simply the combination of the two), but I love the results. Defined, frizz-free (for the MOST part) curls. Smells divine, too. Pretty expensive, but worth it.

Popular Styling Products