TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

Filtered by age: 25-29
TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

on 7/25/2009 2:28:00 AM

Excellent spray for curly hair which helps define and plump up my curls. I have re-purchased several times and consider it a must have hair styling product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I had never purchased this product in the curls rock line until recently because it always seemed like a pointless step. However, I like it a lot more than I thought I would. I don't think this product does anything for the curls themselves, but it does add a lot of body to my hair. I spray it throughout after putting in the leave-in moisture. It acts as a nice primer for the sticky amplifier, too. I actally like the amplifier a lot more now, because it goes it a lot nicer over this booster. The booster does a good job of keeping my curls shape throughout the day. Only con is that it tangles my hair a bit.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product after reading some reviews that suggested that using this along with the curl amplifier would give best results...it did on some days and on others, not so good. The amplifier works better, but for some reason both have recently dried my hair out. I use to get really definied curls, now just poof and dry waves. Would not repurchase.

on 1/8/2008 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I use this prior to the curl amplifier. I'm not sure if it's one or the other that does the trick (or simply the combination of the two), but I love the results. Defined, frizz-free (for the MOST part) curls. Smells divine, too. Pretty expensive, but worth it.

on 12/26/2006 11:54:00 AM

I LOVE this product!

This is a great, great product. Before I started using it a few weeks ago, I needed to use a ton of maximum hold gel to get my kinky, wavy hair to go curly. And then I was left with white flakes throughout, and my hair often felt crispy. The trick with this product is figuring out exactly how much you need. If I'm going to let my hair air dry, I can only use a tiny bit or else I get super crunchy hair. If I'm going to wear my hair straight, I can't use any or my hair feels greasy and gross. If I use too much (say, 2 pumps), my hair feels greasy and heavy and I have to wash it the next day. If I use 1 pump and a bit, and diffuse my hair, it's shiny, bouncy and I can leave it 2-3 days without washing. I will definitely be buying this again. The only reason for giving it 4 stars is because I can't use it on my straight hair, and because it's so tricky to find the right amount.

on 1/20/2006 5:06:00 PM

Love the whole Curls Rock line. Use this after the leave-in conditioner and before the Amplifier. This really does help define my curls!!! If I wash my hair at night and spritz this in after the leave-in conditioner then go to bed (without the amplifier), my hair is nice and springy and soft in the morning! Awesome products. Nothing special about the packaging on this product.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is a staple in my styling regimen. I use it before I blow dry and it really is amazing!! Adds volume and curl and doesn't leave any build up...smells decent too!

on 12/9/2004 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have shoulder length blonde hair with 3B curls, and along with the Curls Rock Amplifier this is my holy grail of curly hair product.

I started using the amplifier and then was introduced to this product. I find that I can use it on it's own, but if I want crazy, voluminous defined curls, I'll use it with the Curls Rock Amplifier. I do find I go through it quicker that the Curls Rock Amplifier. Curly heads like myself understand how hard it is to find a product that works well on curly hair. I've definitely found the products that work best for me.

on 8/4/2004 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

I have yet to try the curl booster with the curl amplifier together, but I will try it tomorrow and let you know. I stopped using the curls rock amplifier because it got tacky in my hair the next day. I will edit this review once I try it.

Curl Booster is good, I think it gives my wavy hair a boost and the locks are more defined. Seems to work better with scrunching than with twisting the locks of hair into curls. However it is not meant to hold. Liked the smell, the clean feel to it, since it doesnt leave my hair gross the next day. So if i dont have anywhere special to go, I just use the curl booster alone as my only styling aid so I can skip the next day washing and go for 2 days. When I need my hair styled, I use more than that - like hairspray, or the curls rock leave in moisturizer and then i shampoo the next day.

Popular Styling Products