TiGi Curls Rock Curl Booster

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
TiGi Curls Rock Curl Booster

3.7

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

on 1/3/2010 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great mousse and does what it says.
Loved it when I had curly hair. Now I got a straight perm and only use hair oil but if I ever go curly again, I'll rebuy this mousse for sure. Smells good too.

on 8/24/2009 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I only use this product as a spray on dry hair, as my hair is relatively fine (there is a lot of it, but each strand is thin) and can be easily weighed down by crunch-inducing styling products. From reading other reviews I think that using this on dry hair is not the typical way people are using this, but it is working nicely for me. Hairsprays tend to make my hair too crunchy, which I hate. This works to slightly define my hair and give it a bit of bounce, but without making my hair a helmet. I seriously doubt that this stuff would create waves or curls where they did not already exist, but for me is like a really light hairspray that smells good. It is a bit expensive, but I do not really use that much so my can has lasted me for months so far, so I will probably repurchase. For the record, my hair is a few inches past my shoulders, wavy to a little curly (s-curve at top of hair, turns into big spirals at bottom of hair).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

As far as I can tell, this did NOTHING for my hair. I bought this with the Amplifier styler which gave my curls a nice boost. With this, I didn't notice any change. And what's worse, about half-way through the bottle, the nozzle stopped working and leaked. Plus, to add fuel to the fire, I think it's aerosol. Bottom line: Don't waste your money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

It's cool but not exactly necessary. It smells real good.

on 11/13/2007 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I liked this stuff, although I don't know why. Like someone said, it really does seem like a glorified hairspray, although it is one that gives me hair remarkable lift. Not bad.

on 5/23/2006 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you are reading these reviews...I think many people are confusing this with the Curls Rock Amplifier (white cream). This is Curls Rock Curl Booster, an aerosal spray (looks like a hair spray can). I have fine wavy hair. This stuff really helps give my hair that "boost". It helps me to scrunch up my waves into curls-especially at the crown. I could use it every day, but usually save it for when I need perfect hair. I can use it on wet hair to help perfect my scrunch and cut down on frizz or on dry hair at my crown where it gets flat to give it a boost. I use this with ISO Bouncy Creme (my curly day staple for over 6 years now).

Popular Styling Products