TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 25-29
TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

3.0

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I had never purchased this product in the curls rock line until recently because it always seemed like a pointless step. However, I like it a lot more than I thought I would. I don't think this product does anything for the curls themselves, but it does add a lot of body to my hair. I spray it throughout after putting in the leave-in moisture. It acts as a nice primer for the sticky amplifier, too. I actally like the amplifier a lot more now, because it goes it a lot nicer over this booster. The booster does a good job of keeping my curls shape throughout the day. Only con is that it tangles my hair a bit.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product after reading some reviews that suggested that using this along with the curl amplifier would give best results...it did on some days and on others, not so good. The amplifier works better, but for some reason both have recently dried my hair out. I use to get really definied curls, now just poof and dry waves. Would not repurchase.

Popular Styling Products