TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

Filtered by skin type : Combination
TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

on 10/5/2009 1:29:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Gosh I just loove this. I was very skeptical. First off its a spray, you would think a mousse or cream would be better for a booster. The spray really works though. You spray it on wet hair and scrunch. Zero frizz and no crunch,very surprising. Second off, I tried the amplifier from Curls Rock and it also worked but it was so ridiculously heavy.I would wash my hair and still feel it in there after I washed it. If you get the amplifier on your hands you have to scrub like hell to get it off. I am happy to report though the Booster dries so nice and light, no heaviness at all. Scent lingers but its great so no issue. Ingredients are quite good. 1 Water soluble silicone, no alcohol, and I believe no proteins. Great stuff, if your thinking about it, get it. I used it w/ Paul Mitchell super Sculpt and diffused and had a great hair day.

on 4/24/2009 2:12:00 PM

CurlsRock Shampoo + Conditioner + Leave-In Conditioner + Booster = Great product line for my thick (but fine) shoulder-length tight ringlets.

Can't use a heavy-hand. But used sparingly, my curls don't frizz, are bouncy, well-defined, shiny, and full of fabulous body.

People have commented on how great this line smells. Here, I beg to disagree. I really don't like how this smells - I get furniture polish. But hey, if it works on my hair, I'll don't mind loading up on body lotion and perfume.

on 1/16/2008 8:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The SA at a local beauty supply place (Kut N' Beauty) showed me this while looking for a product that'll define my curls, not flake, give me shine, not crunchy, and hold up for a day or two, and after exhausting most of our options she picked this up. I think she thought it was more like a mousse b/c that's why I thought too. It wasn't until I got home and showered that I realized "hey! this is a dang hair spray!!".
Nevertheless I read the directions and was I ever wowed-it smells sooo good and not only that it did wonders for my curls. They were defined and springy like I've never had before but best of all when I woke up the next day my curls were still in tact YIPPPEEEE! I just freshened my curls a bit with one overall spray, scrunch, tousled and they were as fresh as the day before. I think this spray may work better for shoulder length curly heads? I just got a long curly bob to about my neck I cut about 8 inches off (but that was after 4 failed attempts at the same Carlton Salon I had to keep going back but they still didn't get it right I finally went to another salon and I almsot got what I originally wanted after cutting more hair off okay off topic). Anyway, I really like what this does for my hair and I will definitely re-buy. Oh! and if any of you have a Kut N' Beauty supply store they have all of the products for a lot less you'd be surprised.

I adore this stuff. I don't have naturally curly hair - I have a digital perm (loose, curly waves) and this stuff brings out the curls beautifully - either on dry hair or damp hair.

I generally use it on damp hair first and then again on my hair when it's dry just to 'boost' the curl. I don't get super-defined curls from it, but for my perm it works wonders. The smell is quite nice too.

on 4/15/2006 9:42:00 PM

I have finally found a product that lets me wear my hair curly! I have very curly hair naturally, but have always straightened it every day. This gives perfect curls, and lasts all day. Beware though -- if you use the slightest bit too much, your hair will be crunchy. Try about one pump for long hair, a half pump for less than shoulder length.

on 9/21/2003 3:34:00 PM

Don't ask me how this stuff works because I have no idea how it can take my totally STICK STRAIGHT hair (I tell you there is not a single curl or wave in it!) and make curls out of it, but it does. I really does work! This is another product from the Curls Rock line, but is a spray similar to Root Boost. I spray this all over, add some Frisky, then blow dry with a difuser and scrunching my hair as I go along -- viola! -- curly head.

on 12/13/2009 5:17:00 AM

I like this product enough to rebuy it, but not because it makes my curls fabulous. At first, I wanted to find a curl product that would give me more volume to my curls, so I got this and the TiGi Curl Rock Curl Amplifier. The amplifier is a horrible glue that made my hair feel greasy and gross. So I decided to try the spray with my matrix curl.life curl milk, and it was perfect. This added a bit of volume and some nice shine to my hair without a heavy, crunchy or gross feeling. Loved it.

A bit on the expensive side though, and the cap on the top is very easy to split and break. That is why I took one lippy off.

on 7/25/2009 2:28:00 AM

Excellent spray for curly hair which helps define and plump up my curls. I have re-purchased several times and consider it a must have hair styling product.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have very long, fine curly hair that is very prone to frizz. This product (when used sparingly) really helps to define and add shine to my curls. However, if I tend to spray too much in one area it gets pretty crunchy. The packaging is great; one quick spray and my hair is much more beautiful! It is a bit pricey though. That's the biggest downside..however if I find it on sale I will definitely buy again!

Love it. It is a bit pricy for college freshman me, I got it buy one get one free so I bought this and the Bed Head Split End Mender... It works wonderfully... I don't use it every time I wash my hair, though.. just occasionally. I have frizzy, wavy hair, and the Booster makes my curls a lot softer and less frizzy. I only gave it a 4 because I still have to use my parade of other products with it.

Popular Styling Products