TiGi Curls Rock Curl Booster

Filtered by skin type : Normal
TiGi Curls Rock Curl Booster

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

on 11/30/2009 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

This did nothing for my medium curly, very long hair. Use it, not use it, made no difference it all, even with other products from the same line.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this whole entire line! The curls booster smells soooooo good it's ridiculous!! The boys seem to like the scent as well since I been getting lots of compliments when I wear this, they all seem to think it's perfume! This stuff is like a hairspray but wiht out the stickyness or the hard/firming crunchiness hairspray can leave behind. When I mix this weth my amplifier and some hairspray afterwards my hair is left frizz free and stays in place all day long wihtout drying or leaving my hair feeling crunchy

on 5/3/2008 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Read the reviews and took a chance...

Yipeee!!!

I love this stuff! I spray it in damp hair, then add a pump of the amplifier and scrunch. The curls I thought were gone after having a baby are back!!! I don't wash the following day and just spray this stuff in and I'm good to go! I've also started using the Tigi Manipulator...love that stuff too!!

on 1/8/2008 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I use this prior to the curl amplifier. I'm not sure if it's one or the other that does the trick (or simply the combination of the two), but I love the results. Defined, frizz-free (for the MOST part) curls. Smells divine, too. Pretty expensive, but worth it.

on 11/5/2007 10:18:00 PM

I have wavy hair that I can wear wavy or straight pretty easily. Unlike a lot of people, I use this in dry hair for an extra boost when I'm wearing it wavy. I think it smells great and adds some definition, but definitely isn't something that curly girls can use alone.

on 5/26/2006 12:45:00 AM

i really like this product. (the Curls Rock curl booster in the aerosol can). i have wavey hair that i sometimes don't like to flat iron straight and this gave it defined waves. my hair does seem shiny too. i took off a lippie because it left my hair a tad crunchy. it could be because i didn't use a diffuser this time, i just let it air dry. but i still like the way it looks.

I have naturally wavy hair, which is straightened 90% of the time, so this wasn't really on my priorities list, but when my mom brought it home for me I decided to give it a whirl. Nice to know that my hair can (naturally) look that nice! I spritzed it with this after washing it, and when I woke up the next morning I had a head full of shiny, beautiful curls! What a great product for those of us who get bored with straight hair once in a while. Anyways, if you wear your hair curly all the time, you will adore this.

I actually liked this stuff! I was planning on hating it (because I didn't like the Curls Rock Amplifying Glue - or whatever they call it.) After heavily spraying my wet hair and giving it a few scrunches, I let it air dry. My curls and waves, which usually look limp and lackluster by midday, were holding strong all day long! Great stuff but I think it is a bit drying - I use it with a leave-in now.

on 11/24/2003 1:07:00 AM

I really like curls rock - when I let my hair air dry, it gives me a nice pretty wave that seems all old fashioned and romantic. When the stylist used this on me and used a blow dryer - WOW - then I had some curls I never knew I was capable of! I use it very sparingly though, because too much and I think it gets a bit crunchy. Great smell, and I think the packaging is really fun (and not messy when I've traveled!).

Popular Styling Products