TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

Filtered by skin type : Dry
TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

3.5

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Superb for bringing out the curls, really useful. Doesn't weigh hair down and makes hair soft and smells very nice. HG for me! Can be a bit drying though.

on 12/9/2004 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have shoulder length blonde hair with 3B curls, and along with the Curls Rock Amplifier this is my holy grail of curly hair product.

I started using the amplifier and then was introduced to this product. I find that I can use it on it's own, but if I want crazy, voluminous defined curls, I'll use it with the Curls Rock Amplifier. I do find I go through it quicker that the Curls Rock Amplifier. Curly heads like myself understand how hard it is to find a product that works well on curly hair. I've definitely found the products that work best for me.

on 6/24/2008 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

After all the great reviews I really wanted to try this product. Ill also mention that I really wanted to like this product, but it just didnt do it for me. The smell is good, but I find it cloying (smells like the blue body splash from VS). I think the problem may be that I simply have too long (and thick) hair for this. This sure doesn't beat any gel or mousse that I already own. I will also agree with some others that this ruins any chance of second day hair - its up for swap lol.

on 4/14/2005 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

OMG this is like GLUE for hair. I have permed hair. I followed the directions and ended up with masses of tangled, glued together hair.