TiGi Curls Rock Curl Booster

Filtered by skin type : Other
TiGi Curls Rock Curl Booster

3.0

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

This is a great, great product. Before I started using it a few weeks ago, I needed to use a ton of maximum hold gel to get my kinky, wavy hair to go curly. And then I was left with white flakes throughout, and my hair often felt crispy. The trick with this product is figuring out exactly how much you need. If I'm going to let my hair air dry, I can only use a tiny bit or else I get super crunchy hair. If I'm going to wear my hair straight, I can't use any or my hair feels greasy and gross. If I use too much (say, 2 pumps), my hair feels greasy and heavy and I have to wash it the next day. If I use 1 pump and a bit, and diffuse my hair, it's shiny, bouncy and I can leave it 2-3 days without washing. I will definitely be buying this again. The only reason for giving it 4 stars is because I can't use it on my straight hair, and because it's so tricky to find the right amount.

This stuff is too light and has no hold whatsoever. I don't know about everyone else, but I sure don't want to go through a $14 can of what is like a no-hold hairspray every few days. The only thing I liked about it was that it does smell great, it has a sweet fruity smell. Beware... this product was made to be used in conjunction with the curls rock amplifier, which is REALLY sticky and gummy, my guess is that this was made to cut the weight out of the other product, but who wants to pay $30.00 for what should be one product??? I even tried this the next day as they recommended and ended up fragrancing the whole room instead.

Popular Styling Products