TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

3.5

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

on 11/30/2009 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

This did nothing for my medium curly, very long hair. Use it, not use it, made no difference it all, even with other products from the same line.

on 7/2/2005 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product left my hair sticky, stringy, and hard.

on 6/25/2005 5:45:00 PM

yuck, this is so thick and made my hair look greasy after applying it.
won't ever buy again.
and it has a horrible, overpowering scent.

on 4/14/2005 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

OMG this is like GLUE for hair. I have permed hair. I followed the directions and ended up with masses of tangled, glued together hair.

on 6/24/2009 1:03:00 PM

I have no idea what this is supposed to do. It is similar to a light holding hairspray. This entire line doesn't do much for my curls. In fact, I think this makes me frizz a bit!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product after reading some reviews that suggested that using this along with the curl amplifier would give best results...it did on some days and on others, not so good. The amplifier works better, but for some reason both have recently dried my hair out. I use to get really definied curls, now just poof and dry waves. Would not repurchase.

This product to me is just glorified hairspray. Did nothing for curls. Smells great though!

on 8/1/2009 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This product worked OK for my wavy hair but didn't impress as much as it should for the price. I just finished a bottle and found that it works best when applied to wet hair. There is also a fine line between applying too much and not enough, and it took a few applications to figure it out - too much and you get crunchy hair, too little and you get no results. But when applied correctly it gives me well-defined waves with very little frizz. The fragrance is softly sweet. The product is an aerosol which isn't the best thing for the environment, and it contains alcohols and silicones which could dry out the hair. But it's the best curl enhancer I've tried so far.

on 12/13/2008 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This works better on soaking wet hair and layered with gel. My curls were perfect throughout the day with little frizz. On dry hair, it does zilch for definition. It actaully seems to dry a bit crunchy in some areas when used alone. It does smell good, but can be a bit much for those that are scent-sensitive. Not sure if I would buy again, but still good to keep around.

on 6/24/2008 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

After all the great reviews I really wanted to try this product. Ill also mention that I really wanted to like this product, but it just didnt do it for me. The smell is good, but I find it cloying (smells like the blue body splash from VS). I think the problem may be that I simply have too long (and thick) hair for this. This sure doesn't beat any gel or mousse that I already own. I will also agree with some others that this ruins any chance of second day hair - its up for swap lol.

Popular Styling Products