TiGi Curls Rock Curl Booster

TiGi Curls Rock Curl Booster

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

on 11/30/2009 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

This did nothing for my medium curly, very long hair. Use it, not use it, made no difference it all, even with other products from the same line.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

As far as I can tell, this did NOTHING for my hair. I bought this with the Amplifier styler which gave my curls a nice boost. With this, I didn't notice any change. And what's worse, about half-way through the bottle, the nozzle stopped working and leaked. Plus, to add fuel to the fire, I think it's aerosol. Bottom line: Don't waste your money.

on 11/7/2008 5:26:00 AM

Crunchy. If I use a little bit, it doesn't do the trick except for add shine, and if I use more, it ends up crunchy. Doesn't work for me.

on 7/2/2005 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product left my hair sticky, stringy, and hard.

on 6/25/2005 5:45:00 PM

yuck, this is so thick and made my hair look greasy after applying it.
won't ever buy again.
and it has a horrible, overpowering scent.

on 4/14/2005 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

OMG this is like GLUE for hair. I have permed hair. I followed the directions and ended up with masses of tangled, glued together hair.

on 6/24/2009 1:03:00 PM

I have no idea what this is supposed to do. It is similar to a light holding hairspray. This entire line doesn't do much for my curls. In fact, I think this makes me frizz a bit!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This made m natural curls looser and wimper and just generally didnt do much good for me. It smells amazing and probably works well for some hair type but not mine. No volume, no hold, no maor difference.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product after reading some reviews that suggested that using this along with the curl amplifier would give best results...it did on some days and on others, not so good. The amplifier works better, but for some reason both have recently dried my hair out. I use to get really definied curls, now just poof and dry waves. Would not repurchase.

This product to me is just glorified hairspray. Did nothing for curls. Smells great though!

Popular Styling Products