TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 30-35
TIGI Curls Rock Curl Booster

Aqua/Water/Eau (water), Dimethyl Ether, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal, Limonene, Quaternium 52, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12 15 Pareth 9 Carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methyl Gluceth 20, Panthenol

on 6/24/2009 1:03:00 PM

I have no idea what this is supposed to do. It is similar to a light holding hairspray. This entire line doesn't do much for my curls. In fact, I think this makes me frizz a bit!

on 5/3/2008 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Read the reviews and took a chance...

Yipeee!!!

I love this stuff! I spray it in damp hair, then add a pump of the amplifier and scrunch. The curls I thought were gone after having a baby are back!!! I don't wash the following day and just spray this stuff in and I'm good to go! I've also started using the Tigi Manipulator...love that stuff too!!

on 5/23/2006 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you are reading these reviews...I think many people are confusing this with the Curls Rock Amplifier (white cream). This is Curls Rock Curl Booster, an aerosal spray (looks like a hair spray can). I have fine wavy hair. This stuff really helps give my hair that "boost". It helps me to scrunch up my waves into curls-especially at the crown. I could use it every day, but usually save it for when I need perfect hair. I can use it on wet hair to help perfect my scrunch and cut down on frizz or on dry hair at my crown where it gets flat to give it a boost. I use this with ISO Bouncy Creme (my curly day staple for over 6 years now).

Popular Styling Products